Chapter Thirteen

○●Lauren○●

I sat in the livingroom watching Lifetime. I had the whole house to myself for a whole week and I plan on enjoying myself and doing the things that I cant usually do.

I grabbed the bottle of wine from the coffee table and poured myself a glass as I balled up under my throw blanket. Before I could get into the movie good, I got a text. I knew it wasnt nobody but Evan.

Evan: What you up to? 11:39pm

Me: Watching a movie why? 11:40pm

Evan: I cant ask a question? 11:43pm

Me: I guess.. but Im sure thats not what you texted me for. 11:45pm

Evan: Maybe not. 11:46pm

Me: Is Stacey still gone? 11:48pm

Evan: Yea. 11:49pm

Me: Let me guess.. you lonely and want some attention. 11:50pm

Evan: If thats what you want to call it. 11:52pm

Me: Smh.. 11:53pm

Evan: You coming through or nah? 11:55pm

I thought about it for a minute.. It was the weekend and maybe I did need a little company in this big ass house..

I decided to swing by. I looked down at my attire which was a pair of cotton cheerleading shorts and a oversized Miami Heats shirt. I shrugged my shoulders as I slipped on my boots and headed out the door.

It took me about 30 minutes to get to Stacy's house. I pulled up in the driveway and blew the horn once. I watched Evan as he locked the door and walk to the car.

"I thought you was gone leave a nigga hangin'." He said as he got in.

"I thought about it but changed my mind."

"I bet. Nice pigtails by the way."

I looked up in the mirror and had straight forgot I braided my hair into two pigtails but thats the beauty of a vixen sew in.

"You would be the one talking."

"Who Im dressed."

I looked down at his clothes and noticed he was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tshirt.

"I would say sum about your lil outfit but you aint gone be in it long."

I shook my head as I backed out and drove off.

"You are a mess."

"What?"

"You."

"What you talm bout woman?"

"You always trying to get me naked."

"Thats the way I like it. Its one of my favorite outfits you know.."

I pulled up in the my driveway and turned the car off.

"You know when we get in here, aint gone be nun of that."

"You act like I cant keep my hands off of you for one night."

"You act like you cant." I said as I got out.

"You wanna bet."

I turned around and looked at him.

"Im listening.."

"Aight.. If you give in then you gotta give me a dance.." He said as he walked up to me.

"And If you give in.." I said as I met him toe to toe looking him in his eyes. "You gotta give me one day..24hrs with no rules.."

"Oh its like that now."

"Yupp."

"I already want to give in.. You a lil freak."

We laughed as we walked in the house.

I kicked off my shoes as I flopped down on the sofa and got comfortable. Evan sat down beside me.

"You know what."

"What?"

"I could really use a foot massage."

"I see you trying to break a nigga down."

"Nah. I really do." I said as I lifted my foot into his lap and whirled it around with a big smile on my face.

Evan pulled off my sock and grabbed my foot. He massaged my foot gently, bringing it to his lips as he placed soft kisses on my toes. I laid my head back but when I didnt feel anything else, I raised my head up and looked at him.

"Thats too bad.. Im trying to get that dance."

I laughed as I tossed a small pillow at him.

I skimmed through the movies on Netflix and stopped at a comedy.

"I know you like Lets Be Cops."

"Never seen it. Im more of an Action dude."

"Really, it has some action in it."

I kept skimming..

"Since you're the guest I guess we'll watch a full Action movie."

I passed him the remote and watched him pick over the movies.

A few minutes later he found one we agreed on and started the movie.

"You see how nice this is."

"What?"

"This.. just chillin and watching a movie."

"You right."

"It aint always gotta be hitting them sheets."

He looked over at me.

"You dont complain.. Its been awhile since we fucked around tho."

Evan licked his lips at me.

I aint gone lie, that move gets me everytime.

"As sexy as that may be, its not gone happen tonight."

"A nigga cant get them lips."

"Them who?"

"Dont play."

I laughed.

"Now you know that never leads to anything good."

"It actually does now c'mon.."

I looked at him for awhile before I leaned over and placed a long kiss on his big soft lips. I had to restrain from rubbing my hands through his waves, let alone getting naked.

I leaned back.

"Umh.. aight now..I think we better watch this movie before nothing turns into something."

He smiled his devilish smile as we turned to look at the screen.

About an hour or two into the movie I got sleepy. I looked over at Evan who had gotten real comfortable by proping his feet up on the table with his arms behind his head. He was clearly into the movie cause he didnt realize I was looking at him.

I leaned over and scretched out on the sofa, laying my head in Evan's lap. He looked down at me as I pulled the throw blanket up to my chin.

I stayed up a little longer, trying my best to watch the movie until the end. I felt Evan lay his hand on my hip.

"Just go to sleep bae.."

I smiled at him as I looked up and before I knew it I was out like a light.