Chapter Twenty

○●○Evan○●○

I sat back on the couch as I watched Lauren come down the stairs in her silk gown.

"Damn bae, why you didnt tell me you were about to jump in the tub? I would have joined."

"Now you know Stacy is here.." She said as she sat beside me on couch.

"She know what fucking sound like."

"She might do but that is rude as hell."

"That aint rude."

"That is rude to do it when you have guest in your house."

"No hell it aint when ya guest be fucking too."

"You are a mess."

I leaned over and placed my hand on her thigh.

"So when Im gone get that dance?" I asked slowly sliding my hand up her night gown."

"Not tonight freaky boy."

"Aight. I'll take that since it means I'll be getting it eventually."

"Naw I didnt say that."

"It was implied."

She got up off the couch shaking her head.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To lock the house up and then to bed.."

"Oh.."

"Why?"

"I just asked. You know its only like ten sum."

"With a day like the one we just had.. I think we all need a lil sleep."

"You right." I got up off the couch.

"Where you goin?"

"To sleep after a nigga go base I guess."

"Oh."

I walked down the hall to the guest bathroom to take a shower. When I got done I walked back in the living room.

"How bout we take the guest room down here."

"Fo'what?" She said as she closed the blinds and curtains.

"You know what, stop actin crazy."

"What did I just tell you."

"She aint gone hear shit. She a hard sleeper anyway."

"No she aint."

I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck as I rubbed the side of her thighs.

"Evan.."

"All you got to do is say yes."

"Evan.."

I was silent.

She turned around to face me.

"I swear you know exactly what to do to make me give in."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the guest room down the hall. She turned on the lights and turned away .

I grabbed her hand.

"I got to close the curtains."

"Fuck them curtains, you know how long its been since we fucked around?"

"Whos counting?"

"Hell I am." I said as I pulled her close to me.

Lauren just didnt know how bad I wanted her at this very moment. She had me standing at full attention as she grinded her hips against me. I grabbed her waist from behind, grabing and squeezing on her ass. My fingers glided her lace underwear to the side as they found their way to her sweet spot. She moaned my name as I bit on her neck. She rocked her hips on my fingers as I drove them deeper into her. She trembled and shoke as I sped up..

"Ohhh! Evan!"

"Shushh." I said trying to muffle her sounds of pleasure.

Then out of the blue she started to stop me.

"Wait.. wait.. wait." She said between heavy breaths as she backed up.

"What baby, Im just getting started." I said as I took a step in her direction.

"We cant do this.. it aint right."

"Are you serious Lauren?"

"Yes.."

"So you just gone leave a nigga like this?" I said looking down at the bulge in my pants.

"Im sorry."

"C'mon.. We'll be quick.." I said trying my best to persuade her. "Like we're two teens trying to get it in before your moms come home."

She smirked.

"Evan.."

"You know you want it just as bad as I do."

She walked up to me and griped my arms.

"I do.. but not tonight.. I promise it wont be long.. and I promise it'll be.." She started as she raised my hand to her lips. "worth.. the.. wait.."

With every word she slid my fingers, that was just inside of her, into her mouth, slowly sucking her sweet jucies off of them.

She looked up at me and I leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Can I just hold you until you fall asleep then."

She smiled.

"I'd like that.."