Chapter Fifteen

○●○Evan○●○

Lauren and I sat at kitchen table eating as we talked and laughed at eachother. I heard my phone vibrate in the livingroom. I wasnt gone answer it but there was something in the back of my head telling me not to ignore it.

I got up from the table.

"Where you going baby?"

"See you hitting my line."

I picked up the phone and saw the text.

"Stacy just asked me where I was so Im guessing she's home."

"I bet her night was epic!"

"I dont want to hear that shit Lauren."

She laughed.

"Hell your night could have been epic too."

"I bet."

"Who is this nigga anyway?"

"Thats not for me to tell."

"Oh so you aint gone tell me?"

"Nah, Thats for her to tell you. I havent even met him yet."

I pulled out my other phone and checked it.

Dro: Meet me at 715 Oakwood Drive at 4o'clock.

"So what you gotta do today?"

"I gotta go handle some business real quick."

"You want me to drop you off now?"

"Yeah."

I put on my shoes and waited for her to put hers on.

We walked out the door and got into the car, driving back to Stacy's house.

"What you doing today?"

"Oh nothing that I know of. I might go to the nail place or something."

"Who the hell you getting fancy fo'?" I asked her.

"Me hell."

"It bet not be nobody else."

"Nah, Im done with that."

"I hope so cause I can only take so many bullets baby."

"I wouldnt do that to you again. Leona doesnt need a bunch a men in her life either."

"So Im just one of those men now."

"I didnt say that and Im only seeing you so aint no other." She said as she pulled up in the driveway.

"And keep it that way.."

She turned to me with a smirk on her face. I leaned in to give her a kiss before I left but stopped halfway in..

"You here that?"

"What--"

"Shushhh..."

We got quiet so we could hear..

I opened the car door to hear better and before the door could open fully, I heard the sound of a glass break and someone yell Get the fuck out!!"

I looked at Lauren and jumped out of the car, running up the driveway like I was a trackstar who was just handed the stick.

I burst through the front door and saw Stacy standing in the kitchen with a butcher knife in her right hand and OG walking toward her.

"You dont wanna do that playa." I said slowly walking in his direction as I pulled up my pants.

"Stacy!" I heard Lauren yell from behind me as she shot past me and ran to Stacy.

OG turned around facing me.

"This aint got nothing to do with you."

"When you fucking with my sister, it has everything to do with me."

"You dont want these problems." OG said as he walked up on me.

"Naw, you dont want to tempt me."

OG and I stood face to face. Staring eachother down.

"What you gone do?"

My jaw clenched of anger.

"He aint worth it Evan, dont do it! OG just get the hell out!" I heard Lauren yell from the kitchen.

"Shut the hell up bitch!"

As soon as the word bitch rolled off of his lips, I had no control over my reflexes as I caught OG in the jaw with a right. He came back with a left and we both fell on the floor tussling it out. I could hear Stacy scream from the kitchen. I fought my way up and had the upper hand as I layed blows left and right on OG's face. I felt Stacy grab my arm but I jerked away yelling for her to get the fuck off of me as my fist came down with with a heavy force on OG's jaw.

"Evan stop!! Stop!"

I heard Stacy and Lauren yell. I backed up from him.

OG struggled to get up off the floor. When he gained his balance, he stood up straight and looked in our direction.

Blood oozed from his nose and mouth as he stared at us.. mainly me.

"This aint over bitch.." He spit out blood from his mouth onto the floor. "You gone get yours nigga.. you dont know who you fucking with." He said as he slung the front door open with a force that put a hole in the wall.

I started toward him but Stacy grabbed my arm.

I walked to the door watching as he pulled off.

I turned around and looked at Stacy who sat down on the sofa.

"I told yo ass to handle this shit before it got out of control Stacy!"

"I did Evan!" Stacy yelled as she dropped her head in her hands.

"You aint did shit! Since you dont want to handle it, I will!" I said as I stormed out the door getting in her car and pulling off.