Chapter Twelve

○●Stacy○●

》》Later on That Night..《《

I looked at myself as I sat at my vanity mirror. I had two hours until I had to meet Cedric at Naymirś and I was sitting here staring at my reflection.

"Yo." I heard Evan call from the doorway.

"What Evan."

"Where you headed?"

"Out."

"With who?"

"Do I ask you your business when you go somewhere?"

"You try.."

"Speaking of going somewhere.. What took you so long?"

"What you talm bout?"

"You been gone all day and I know whatever burger place you went to dont take all day to make a damn cheeseburger.. You must had to go pick up they damn shipment off the truck?"

"Didnt you just tell me to stay out yo business?"

"But who car you in?"

"You gone be asking to drive my whip when I get it."

"I'll be glad when you get it so you can keep all them birds you be fucking out my car."

"You must be calling your homegirl a bird cause she the only one Im fucking." He said as he laughed out loud.

"Get out Evan."

"What? You mad cause I be dickin yo gul down?

"Evan.."

"Cause I be eating that ass like its my last meal." He said between laughs.

I grabbed a empty bottle off the dresser and threw it at him.

"Get yo nasty booty eating ass out my room! Kevin Gates got yall asses fucked up! You gone get enough of eating ass! Nasty mutherfucker!"

He walked out and I closed my bedroom door and decided to take a shower and get ready.

I put on a beige form fitting gown with a deep v neck that had this semi-long train and an open back. I stepped into my nude pigalles and styled my hair into some big pin curls after I did my makeup.

I looked in the mirror..

"I look damn good if I do say so myself.."

I still had a few minutes to spare so I walked in the front room.

"You dressed like that for a lil ass dinner?" I heard Evan say from the living room.

"Shut up booty-eater."

He laughed.

"Who is this new dude you done got anyway."

"Who said he was new?"

"You didnt have to say it I just know."

"What you know Evan huh?"

"I know it aint ole dude.. not the way you was yelling through the damn phone."

"You heard me?"

"Hell a deaf man walking down the street heard you."

"Now you just over doing it."

"Forreal doe, you know I gotta see if this nigga aight."

"I dont know how you gone find out cause I aint gone tell you."

"You aint got too.. I'll find out.."

I shook my head as I grabbed my keys to leave.

"Bye Evan."