Chapter Fourteen

○●○ Stacy○●○

The sun shined through the windows, casting its rays on my eyelids.

I woke up to a sleeping Cedric to my left. I rubbed his chest gently, watching his eyelids slowly slide open.

"You're even stunning when you wake up."

He grabbed on to me laying kisses under my chin. I closed my eyes taking in the touch of his lips.

"Whats the plan for today?"

"I dont know.. I do need to go get my car."

"Yeah you right, how bout some breakfast first."

"Okay."

Cedric kissed my forehead as he got up from the bed. I looked at him as I clenched the sheets.

"So you're going to cook breakfast in your birthday suit?"

"You damn right and its all for you sexy lady."

I laughed as I watched him walk out the room.

I got up out the bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face. I skimmed through his dresser and found one of his big tshirts and put it on.

I walked through the house. It was kind of bare for it to be a family home. There were no pictures of his family or him on the walls, nothing to give you a good warm feeling.

I found my way to the kitchen, watching Cedric at the stove from the doorway.

I walked up on him.

"Nice ass."

He turned around and handed me a plate.

"Nice shirt."

"I hope you dont mind, it just fell from the ceiling and I just slapped it on."

He smirked.

"I dont.. I like the view."

I looked down and realized my nipples where poking through the white tshirt. I covered them with my hands.

"Aint no need to hide."

"You right."

I looked down at the plate in front of me, frenchtoast and eggs.

"What a beautiful meal Cedric."

"Dont judge me. It was all I could make in a short amount of time."

"Im not. Im goin have to make you breakfast oneday."

"Id like that."

After breakfast we decided to take a shower. I didnt know what I was going to put on besides the white shirt I had gotten from Cedric.

I hopped out the shower with a towel wrapped around me and walked into the room.

"Whats up sexy, what you need?"

"Bottoms."

He got up from the bed and pulled out a pair of joggers from his dressor.

"Thanks."

I put the pants on and pulled my hair back into a old fashion ponytail.

"Thanks for the clothes Cedric and dont worry, Im not one of those young girls who keep their boyfriends clothes and never give them back."

"Im not worried about that."

"Okay but Im still gone wash it and give them back to you."

"Aight baby. You ready to go get your car."

"Yea." I said as I grabbed my shoes and clothes off the floor.

"Next time, Im just going to pick you up from home."

"Yeah that might be best."

Cedric grabbed his keys and we headed out the door.

"You know I meant to ask you why you dont have any pictures of your family on the wall or tables."

"I aint been to long moved in."

"Oh okay."

Cedric layed his hand on my thigh as he drove to the resturant. I could see my car sitting there looking so lonely. He pulled up beside it.

"You want me to follow you home."

"You trying to find out where I stay?"

"Nah, it aint nothing like that."

"Im just messing with you."

I opened the door.

"Last night was amazing Cedric, hell you are amazing, and I loved every moment of it."

"Maybe we can do it again and by it I mean all of it." Cedric said as he bit his bottom lip.

I blushed.

"We can and we will."

I kissed his lips mutiple times before I got out.

Cedric watched me as I got into my car and drove off down the road.

I drove back to my house and pulled up in the driveway. I got out and walked up to the door.

I knew Evan was gone when I twisted the doorknob and the door was locked.

I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. When I got in the house I sat down on the sofa and pulled out my phone to see where Evan was.

Me: Evan where you at? 2:12am

When I didnt get a reply I decided to call but he didnt answer. Before I could try again a text came through.

OG: We need to talk. 2:28am
Me: About what? 2:30am

Why is it that everytime I leave Cedric, he seems to pop up out of nowhere. I heard a knock on the door. Thinking it was Evan, I opened it without asking who it was.

He walked in.

"If I knew it was you I wouldnt have opened the door." I said to OG as I closed it.

"Look Stacy, I didnt come here to argue."

"So what do you want Omar."

"You know damn well you dont call me that."

"Its your name aint it? Anyways why are you here."

"Look Im sorry for the shit I said I was stressed out and pissed off."

"That still isnt a reason to threaten me."

"You right. I just get so pissed off when you try to make me jealous."

"I wasnt trying to make you jealous OG."

"So what do you call it when you talking about another nigga to me?"

"I wasnt lying.. I am seeing someone else and I didnt say it to get a reaction out of you.. well not the reaction I got. I was telling you this so you would know from me instead of the streets."

"So you wasnt lying?"

"No."

He rubbed his head before he spoke.

"Look baby, Ive had a few days to think about things and I want us to work this shit out. You dont have to give me an answer right now, but I want you to think about it."

"I dont have to think about it OG, we are over. I can only take so much."

I could tell OG was getting pissed off at the fact that I wasnt jumping at the chance to be his bitch again.

"I dont even know why the hell I try with you."

"Excuse me!"

"But you know what.." He started with his devilish laugh. "It was my fault.. for chasing after a broke, ungrateful bitch!"

Before I knew it my hand went across OG's face as I slapped the shit out of him, making his head turn sideways.

His jaw clinched and tightened from the blow.