VFlower x Yukari ❤️

VFlower's pov      (V4Flower but since she's the best she gets to be called just VFlower)

Yukari came over to my house today, her and I have been friends since middle school. She's always been loud and talkative but friendly, she's always been there for me even if I don't talk much and am the exact opposite of an ideal friend social wise she still stays with me. She's really pret- I mean she is really cool too.

"Hey Flower you almost done getting the popcorn?" She yelled from my bedroom "Yeah.." I mumbled, there's no way she heard me but she probably figured I said yes. I hurried up, grabbing the bowl and running upstairs to not keep her waiting. I gently open the door, and walk over to my bed where Yukari has a laptop on her stomach while shes laying down. I set the bowl down beside her and stand next to the bed, "Flower it's your bed, you can lay down too." She looked up at me "No, i-its fine.." She sighed, "Fine, but by the end of this movie I bet you'll be beside me!" She seems really confident, I just shrugged.

Its halfway down when the protagonist ends up kissing the girl for the first time, at the same time I felt something on my lips as my vision is blocked by someone, Yukari was kissing me. She rapped her arms around my waist before falling into bed with me, she must've stood up at one point and walked over beside me but I was too invested in the movie to notice. She hasn't parted our lips yet as she started running her fingers through my hair, the bowl of popcorn, already finished has fallen off the bed, leaving the few kernels to fall beside it. After a minute, while feeling like forever, she parted and looked up at me, I was on top of her and completely red. "God, I've wanted to do that for what feels like forever, your lips are nice you know" I couldn't respond I was still trying to understand what just happened "Flower, I love you" she smiled at me "I-I love y-you too..." I stuttered. She pulled me down beside her and brought the laptop back up between us, snuggling into me while the movie played, after it was over she fell asleep on me, I let her, she's so cute and I'm happy she feels the same...