🕸️🎃🕷️ Vampire VFlower x Reader ❤️ 🕷️🎃🕸️

I know this is a day late but I was busy on Halloween living my best life as Flower 🕷️

Y/n's pov

It's Halloween night, me and my friends were trick or treating like every other year, competing on who could get the most candy. I had split off from the rest of them, I no longer recognize where I am and I'm starting to have to walk longer to find each house, it's just roads surrounded by trees with no one else and some empty houses who's inhabitants already left whom are also probably trick or treating. Eventually I stopped finding houses and was just on an empty road, but I felt a presence, someone had started watching me. I felt it getting closer until I felt it behind me, I turned around revealing who the presence was, a tall girl in a gothic suit, oddly pale with fangs that'd make you question if it was a costume. She seemed startled, though it seemed she was trying to get closer to me before I turned around.

"Do you need anything?" I looked up at her, she's towering over me and it kind of hurts my neck to look up, "O-Oh sorry I didn't see you there..." Though it was painted all over her face she was lying, I still wanted to find out what she was trying to do to me. "Oh okay, well have you seen any houses down here? I have been walking for a while but I don't see any." The girl looked off to the side and seemed to think about a response before inching closer, "I'm not sure, say why don't we walk together? It's be pleasant to have some company." She smiled, she doesn't even have a bag for candy and she better not be planning on stealing mine, but I am quite lonely as it feels like forever since I've last seen my friends. "Fine but you better not take my candy or I'll beat the shit out of you!" She just nodded.

We've been walking for a bit and chatting but she's seemed to be getting closer to me, the next thing I know shes inches away from my neck. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards her, it's at this moment my dumbass realized that she probably wasn't wearing a costume and was planning on biting me considering how she has fangs and looks like a fucking vampire. Locked in this position with her seconds away from biting my neck the only thing I could think of to stop her was to kiss her, tilting my head to the side I made direct contact with her lips, her fangs bit into my lip a bit as it took her a second to realize we were kissing. We just kinda stood there for a second, mouth on mouth, not knowing what to do. After a solid minute I pulled away and just stared at her.  "Oops" I just kinda blurted out "What the hell, I don't even know you" she seemed more shocked than upset, "I don't even know you and you tried to bite me so I guess we're even" she looked at me and said "Well I kinda don't mind kissing someone like you, it's awkward to ask now but what's your name?" "Y/n." "That's a pretty name, I'm Flower, uh sorry for trying to bite you, and I hate to ask but could you kiss me again?" "No I don't mind" and we just kinda kissed for the rest of night.

Wow great story I know/j

I know it sucks also epilogue, she takes you to her house and you date because I said so

Happy late Halloween guys