VFlower x Reader ❤️

Y/n's pov

Pulling myself awake, I was quick to realize that it was that time of the month, and unfortunately, I forgot. Getting out of bed, it seems that it went through my light pajamas, I would clean it up right away but I don't want to wake Flower up so I'll just wash up for now and clean it up once she's up.

funny timeskip

While I was curled up in the bathroom I heard Flower knock on the door, "Y-You okay in there?" "Yeah, could you get some midol for me?" I heard Flower hurry off, it only took her a couple minutes to come back with it, "Can I come in?" "Of course." Flower slowly came in, I was laying on the floor curled up in pain, she walked over and sat beside me, helping me take the pill. "Ugh I hate this time of the month..." Flower seemed confused, I know it's our first month living together but surely she knows what a period is, I hope. "I'm on my period." "What's that?" I chuckled at her curiosity, it's quite cute. It took me a while to explain the cycle, but she eventually got it. "So that's why the bedsheets ate bloody, I can clean them for you!" I smiled, thanking her before she left to clean.

Flower's pov

I walked over to the bedroom and removed the covers, bringing them to the washing room and starting a cycle. I checked the kitchen for any food for Y/n, I don't think they've eaten. Luckily, we had their absolute favorite chocolate, I grabbed it and brought it back with me to the bathroom. I hope the midol will kick in for Y/n soon, I hate seeing them in pain.

Y/n's pov

Flower crept back in, quickly coming to my side, "I got you some chocolate!" She held out the chocolate, setting it in my hand, which I quickly ate, it was absolutely delicious. Flower started rubbing my back, comforting me. It took a while but eventually the midol kicked in, Flower helped me to bed, the first day is always the worst but it isn't as bad with Flower's comfort, it helps distract me from the pain.

Flower laid me down, snuggling beside me and pulling out a computer, "Movie preference?" I shook my head "Nah, but romance would be nice." Flower nodded, starting a fluffy lovey-dovey romance (Can't think of any off the top of my head) although usually I don't like stuff this cheesey, it's exactly what I need right now. Throughout the entire movie I was just giggling like a stereotypical girl on a sleepover (not implying y/n is a girl! This is a gender natural fic that's implied to be afab but open to personal interpretation :-) ) Flower just kept me close, rubbing my back. I ended up falling back asleep at the end.

Okay 2/4 requests done, I'll do the other 2 tomorrow cause it's getting late