Sick VFlower x Y/n 🔪

Uh small TW for insects coming out of ppl and a dying flower uh idk if I should give this a tw but just in case

Y/n's pov

I gripped the bag of supplies for the month, the price is going up for food and I'll probably need to pick a second job to pay for us soon. I gently opened the door, being greeted by the cold monochrome apartment, the tiles are a freezing shattered sheet of foggy glass, the sink is filled, I've been to busy taking care of Flower to empty it. I made my was over to our room, maggots and spiders are everywhere but they don't come from outside.

I walked in, she's clearly gotten worse, she's already lost both legs and her right arm due to the maggots feasting, and her ribcage is partially visible through bandages. She coughed up blood with a spider crawling out and across her face and back in through the eyes, "Y/n you're- *cough* b-back!" She weakly smiled, her eyes watered out of pain. I walked over to the rotting bed, brushing off the insects and snuggled up beside her, I couldn't care less about having bugs crawl on me, I just want the potentially last moments I'll get with Flower to be happy. It's snowing hard outside, it almost always snows, "When I get better ca- *cough cough* c-can we go for a walk together in the snow?" She looked over, even though we both know she won't recover. "Sure" I don't care if lying is bad I just want to see her smile. I hugged her, my arms itching with a sensation of waves from them crawling and her white and black hair washed across my shoulder.

I don't plan on telling her that they said she has a week left and is incurable today, I can put it off until tomorrow, I just like seeing her happy. We've been trying for a while now but the numbers of internal inhabitants multiples by the day, there's no cure, not even for its early stages. She'll be eaten alive by them no matter how much we try.

Oh wow I wrote something uh sorry its short I just kinda wanyed to write about bugs after feeling inspired uh please gimme suggestions okay bye