VFlower x Fem Y/N (Movie night) ❤️

Y/n's pov

I walked over to the couch, dressed up in pajamas and a large fluffy blanket in one hand and a bowl of popcorn in the other, crashing down next to flower and setting our food down on the coffee table, "Have you chosen a movie yet?" "Maybe a horror movie? I'm not sure which we'd watch though..." I flinched just thinking about some of the ads I've seen for horror movies, I'm not good with horror at all, "Uhhh,... maybe we watch something less scary? Like Home Alone? It's still sorta the holiday's..." She giggled "Sure" She wrapped the blanket around us, her light tee shirt and shorts brushing against long sleeved felt nightgown, they were a matching set of pajamas with a lacy trim on both. She grabbed the remote from beside her and found it Disney+, she scoffed, "Why are there so many streaming services, why can't they just put everything on one, all of these cost so much." She held me tighter with her free hand as a way to release frustration, she's pretty strong, "F-Flower you're pinching me!" It hurt quite a bit, "Oh sorry! I didn't notice..." She released her grip and quickly moved her hand back over to her side, "It's okay, I don't mind you holding me just, don't grip so hard next time, okay?" "O-Okay.." She seemed to feel pretty bad about it. She started the movie and got up to turn off the lights, me, being the self diagnosed comedian I am, used this time to take up the entire couch by laying on it. Flower came back over and looked down, "Y/n..." She scowled before pausing, and within a minute she sat on my stomach, practically crushing me. "FLOWER I'M GONNA DIEEE!" I screeched, she jumped off of me and giggled, I then glared at her, "You're cute when you're mad" She patted my head and flung me over her shoulder, "If you're so tired and wanna lay down perhaps I should bring you to bed instead?" "No!" I kicked like a child to get out if her arms. Throwing me back on the couch she sat down beside me.

We already missed half the movie but I didn't mind. But I was getting a bit tired, it was getting harder and harder to keep focus. I glanced up slowlydr if ting imt bla.... (untired ramble version for readability : slowly drifting into black)

VFlower's pov

I glanced over, Y/n was drooling on my shoulder and in a deep sleep. I chuckled to myself before turning off the tv, picking her up and bringing her to our room. I rested her down and snuggled up beside her, she's always been more of the funny and bubbly one of us. It's exhausting trying to even be slightly talkative, let alone trying to keep up a relationship, I've wondered a lot if I'm a bad girlfriend, I don't know. I think I'll sleep on the couch tonight, I need some time alone.

Yeah, I think I am. I'm sorry Y/n, I'm sorry I ruined your night, I'm sorry I'm unfunny, I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I-

Before I left for the couch I felt Y/n hold my hand, she was muttering about something "Don't leave me..."

...

I think I'll stay.

Oh yeah Y/n was dreaming about humanoid maggots as her family getting a divorce, idk what's up with me and maggots