VFlower x Tall! Reader ❤️

Okay so usually I hc Flower to be 6'11" cause tall women but in this she's 5'1" and Y/n is 6'7" also Flower isn't as introverted in this

Y/n's pov

It's a nice warm day, I pulled myself out of bed and headed downstairs. Flower was making pancakes in the kitchen, I headed over and ruffled her hair, "How's my favorite shortie doing?" I teased, Flower looked up as she set the pancakes on the plate, "Oh come on, it's not my fault you're so tall!" Flower pouted as I laughed, "You know you like how tall I am, and you know it." She blushed at that but didn't respond, "Can't think of any comebacks?" I joked, "Well I'd kiss you to keep you quiet if I could actually reach your head without having to climb a mountain!" I was shocked at her remark but she giggled "Don't dish out what you can't take, now pick me up and kiss me!" Flower spun around and raised her arms, I sighed and picked her up, having her quickly wrap her legs around my waist and delicately kissing me on the lips, I was quick to kiss back. I know she loves it when I pick her up. After a minute or two I pulled away, I used my free hand to grab the pancakes while still carrying Flower, I brought her and the food to the table. I set Flower down with her plate, and I sat across from her, quickly devouring my pancakes. "Y/n, you're going to get sick from eating too fast!" I paused and looked up from my plate to my concerned lover, "Then stop being such a good cook!" I joked before going straight back to eating, Flower just sighed.

Flower yawned, finishing her food, "Y/n can we just cuddle in bed all day? I mean, we both don't have work today." I laughed, bringing our plates to the sink, "Sure sleepy head." I set them in the sinks before picking her up again and brought her back to our bedroom, laying her down before getting beside her, "Did you sleep last night?" Flower paused before responding."No... I couldn't..." I sighed, hugging her and ruffling her hair again, "Come on, Flower, it's not good for you, and I can get you melatonin to help too." Flower quickly rejected, "N-No, it's fine... Don't waste your money..."I just held her tighter and changed the topic, "You're so comfy, it's like holding a plushie..." Flower purred, "And you're like a big blanket..." I decided to joke around a bit "Not much complaints about me being so tall now is there?" Flower giggled, "Yeah, I guess, oh God I love you so much..." "I love you too Flower..." I held her tight as she yawned again, letting her slowly fall asleep. Her being much shorter is definitely a plus, she's so cute and cuddly, she's lightly resting on me with her head on my collarbone and feet just above my ankles. I kept holding her tightly until I, too, fell asleep.

Tomorrow I'll try to finish the new 3 requests but for now I'm tired lmao