VFlower x Kagamine Rin ❤️

Rin's pov

I finally have some time away from my brother due to him hiding from everyone in his closet to not lose No Nut November, I can finally go out with friends without him embarassing me! I started down my long list of contacts seeing who I could go shopping with,..

Miku <[ Sorry I'm busy with concerts! ]

Gumi <[ Sorry Rin, busy rn helping Meeks with her concert shit. ]

Una <[ Ah sorwwy I can't rn! Super busy! Maybe another time! (⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^) ⭐ ]

Fukase : Read at 11:43am

...Okay fuck him

Flower <[ Sure I'll come I guess ]

And of course the only person who was free was my crush, fuck I don't even need Len, I'll probably embarrass myself! I can't help but act stupid in front of her, I'll start blushing at the slightest compliment! Okay Rin, calm down, it's not that bad, this should be a good thing anyways!

Arriving at a mall we agreed on I waited for her to come, thankfully I didn't have to wait as I felt a familiar, skinny, freezing finger tap my shoulder, "H-Hey..." Flower shifted her weight from one leg to another, she seemed nervous though that seems to be her normal behavior, and no one can be nervous all the time!,.. I think, I'm not really sure, and I'm pretty sure Flower is depressed, I'm not sure what depression is either but Luka says it's like being sad and anxious a lot, but it's different for everyone. Whatever I'm overthinking things, "Hey Flower!" I hugged her and she flinched a bit. I pulled her inside and ran to one of my favorite stores, they have a ton of plushies and cute things there! Flower was trying to keep up with me running so I slowed down a bit, but it didn't really matter considering how we were already at the store.

I pulled her inside and ran over to the plushies they had on the back wall, they were big and cuddly, Flower followed behind me, her breath was shaky, "T-There's a lot of people here..." She whispered, she looked terrified and was clinging on to me. "What's wrong with that?" "T-They're all staring at us..." "That's fine! You don't have to worry about other people!" I held her hand and grabbed a giant teddy bear from the shelf, I handed it over to her with my free hand "If it will help I'll get you this!" I smiled and kissed her cheek, wait shit holy fuck what did I just do oh fucking shit I fucked up big time oh no. She went red and tried to cover her face, looking off to the side, she must have hated that, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I-" "i-its fine... I don't mind..." She went even more red and her legs were trembling, "anyways, I-I like you Rin..." She stuffed her face into the bear and held on to it tight, "I like you too, but like, love kind of like..." I hugged her, "W-We should just pay for the bear and continue this in a more p-private place" she was tripping over her words, I nodded and we checked out, and headed for a park.

Wow another shitty chapter uh I need more requests, I don't care if it seems 'weird' or like different AUs I just need requests