VFlower x Kafu ❤️

Kafu's pov

It was yet another day working at Starbucks, I started working here to hopefully find some hot chicks but I've had no luck so far. Suddenly another person walked in, but they were unlike everyone else, they were hot. They had thigh high platform boots, with spikes and straps covering them, a purple sleeveless jacket with gold trim, a black crop top underneath, a collar like chocker and to top it all off, booty shorts. They walked over, their short white hair swaying with every movement and a black strand bouncing on top, as they got closer I realized how tall they were, even without their boots they had to be at least 6'11'. "H-Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, may I take y-your order?" I was trying my best not to be a flustered mess but unfortunately I could still feel my face heating up. "I'll have anything with caffeine in it, I don't care what just as long as it has caffeine it's fine." She looked tired as fuck, her dimly lit half-closed eyes stared me down, they were neon purple, they were really pretty if you ask me. "Sure no problem, also d-don't worry about paying, it's on the house." There was no way I was going to take her money, maybe she'll think I'm cool if I pay for her, I put my own money in the cash register, "Oh, and what's your name?" "Flower." And with that she walked away and waited by the window.

I just got her a coffee, there wasn't anything extra in it, I didn't want to give her anything she wouldn't like, I also grabbed a sticky note, '6969-6969 (I'm so funny I know) call me after 6pm ;-)' and attached it to the bottom of the cup. "Flower!" I handed her her drink and went back to wor, I wonder if she'll actually call me?

Timeskip, only in Ohio tbh

I had gotten home from work and flopped on my bed when my phone rang, "Hello?" "Uh, hi, I saw that sticky note and I guess I'm calling you now..." Holy fucking shit she did call me, I talked to her a bit and got to know her, and now months later, we're dating!

Finally have the to write fics let's go