Silly VFlower & Arsloid (Platonic) ➖

Arsloid's pov

As the tall goth girl pulled into the McDonald's drive thru I knew shit was about to go down as she pulled out a cig and lit it, "Ars, what you want?" She asked before, rolling down the window in a half assed effort of caring about me, "The Among us meal." She looked over at me and mischievously grinned, both our dumb asses thought we were the funniest people alive for making this shit up. She pulled up to order and pulled the most masculine voice I've ever heard, "Hello welcome to Mcdon-" "Gimme your Among us meal" "Sir, we don't have an Amo-" "If I was a furry you'd call me a bitch, in other words I'm female." Silence, for five seconds until I started cackling uncontrollably. "Ma'am, we don't have an Among us meal and what you just sai-" "Then throw whatever shit you have together and fucking make one." She quickly pulled ahead, only then joining me in the cackling until it just turned into pained coughing. Once we arrived at the window we were glared at by the unimpressed employee, "Leave." The employee hissed at us, "Okay fuck you too, wouldn't be surprised if you're single with that attitude." With that she flipped them off and sped off, "Damn they're going to hate you when you go back with that clown you call your brother." She snickered "Oh shit.' Flower laughed at me as we drove home.

Lmao not used to writing silly Flower, this literally goes against all of my headcannons other than her smoking and Ars and Fukase being related.