🕸️🎃🕷️ Vampire VFlower x Reader ❤️ 2 🕷️🎃🕸️

Guess what y'all are getting a sequel

Y/n's pov

After what feels like forever of kissing Flower she picked me up bridal style, "It's getting late for a human like you, I'll bring you to my house so you can rest." I nodded, I was getting quite tired anyways. She brought me off the road and deep into the woods, eventually we arrived at a pitch black mansion in the middle of nowhere. She brought me inside and set me down on a couch, she kneeled down and started wiping off the makeup I had put on for my costume. Once she finished she handed me some clothes, they were bigger than my size but the pants could be adjusted to fit using the strings on it, "There's a bathroom down the hallway to the left five rooms down, come back here when you're done, I'll see what I have that you could eat or drink." She smiled and headed in the opposite direction, I got up and headed down the long dark hallway keeping track of the doors I passed on my fingers.

Eventually I came across the fifth door, the bathroom was colder than the rest of the house, with glass tiles for floor. Changing into the clothes she gave me, I was swimming in them, the pants hugged my waist at the top then fell to the floor, kind of in the shape of a cone. The top fell to my thighs and was the kind of thing someone in the 1700's would wear. I picked up my costume and quietly left and ran back over to the couch, just in case Flower was already back to not keep her waiting. She came over a minute later with some orange juice in a wine glass and, well, blood in another, "Sorry I don't really have any food but I found some orange juice for you" she handed me the glass, taking my costume from me and setting it on a nearby table then sitting beside me with her drink. She wrapped her arm around me with her free hand playing with my hair. I looked at her hair, it was white with a single black streak, "Hey Flower, is that natural?" "Hm? Oh my hair, yeah it's natural." She looked down at me, "You're cute without your costume on,.." I blushed "Thanks.." it was awkward silence again until we both finished our drinks, Flower brought me to her guest bedroom, I couldn't use her because she apparently sleeps in a coffin so I had to use the guest room instead, I started dozing off, maybe tomorrow I could talk to her more, maybe even ask her out or something, she is really handsome to be honest...

Be happy cause this is the last shitty vampire Flower fic your getting now please give me more one shot ideas