VFlower x Fukase ❤️

☆ * Childhood Au, they're in grade 5 in this (giving them different personalities is so hard to write lmao mean girl piko and len and somehow caring fuckass) * ☆

* Implied child neglect/abuse *

Also ignore the quality of this I have no motivation so my writing isn't good

Fukase's pov

The lunch bell rang, everyone jumped from their seats to grab their food, I raced Piko to the lockers at the side of the class. "Hah, I beat you!" "Shut up Fukase!" I yanked my lunchbox out and ran back to the table I sat at, and of course, Len was faster and already eating, Piko ran over and sat down with us. Everyone was loud and happy, though I couldn't keep my eyes off of the corner of the room, the tall quite girl in the corner. "Fukase, are you even listening to me!?" Len yelled at me "What's more cool than fortnight anyways?" "Literally anything" Piko snapped at him, Len looked over, "Why is that girl not eating?" "I've heard her parents don't feed her most of the time." Piko knows everything, he's a loves drama. "Wow, what a loser, I can see why the wouldn't focus on a quite lo-"  "Shut up! What is wrong with you Len!" I snapped at him, he looked shocked "Excuse me?" "I said shut up!" Piko laughed "Come on, why should you care about what he says about her?" "Sorry I'm not an asshole like you guys, do you guys enjoy sitting here and laughing at someone who is clearly not doing well?!" Piko scoffed "That's a lot coming from you." Thank God it was time to get ready for recess.

Piko and Len ran over to the field, already starting to make snow balls, I couldn't bring myself to go over, I don't know why I care, it just felt so wrong. Walking around I finally found the girl at the back of the playground, far away from everyone  else on the swing. I walked up to her "Hi, is the swing beside you free?" She looked up and nodded, she has snow white hair that blends with the ground except for a couple of black strands, she has dull purple eyes with huge bags under her eyes, she has no winter clothes on either, and bruised legs. I sat down beside her, "I'm Fukase, what's your name?" "Flower..." She mumbled, she was barely audible, along with her shaky voice. "Where are your friends?" "I don't have any..." "I can be your friend!" She looked away "Don't worry about me, I'm fine... You dont need to do that..." "No really I want to be!" She looked back, she seemed surprised but she didn't seem mad, "What's on your legs?" "Bruises, don't worry about them." They're clearly from a belt, my parents taught me about why they'd be there. "Are, you okay?" "Yeah... Sorry" "Sorry?" "For annoying you, you always hang out with the blonde and white haired kids, why aren't you with them? Shouldn't you spend time with people you care about?" I was stunned "I'd rather spend time with someone who needs friends than some dicks who don't care for anything but themselves." Flower stopped rocking the swing and was shocked, though she didn't have a comeback, "Anyways, what do you like? Like interests?" "I like drawing." "Can I see some of your drawings?" "Sure." She pulled out a sketchbook and handed me it, it was filled with pictures of a cat, it was a pale green plush cat with sewn purple patches. "Why is there so many drawings of that cat?" "He's my plush cat, Thorn..." "He looks cool! Your a good artist too!" She blushed, "I have pencils, if you wanna draw together?" "Sure!" She got off her swing and I got off mine, using hers as a tables for the sketchbook.

Okay I'm tired but maybe I'll make a part 2 if you guys like this Au, also help the mean girl piko and len are killing me 😭 I'm thinking about making other aus and writing them in this but I could also make new books for them (like maybe a dreamworld au or omori au) idk please I need help do you guys want that or not?