Hagane Flower x Hagane Miku ❤️

Okay so I can't write this authors note in the italics whatever it's called font or add photos cause it keeps on crashing wattpad so anyways, since I can't find Hagane Flower's original art I'll be writing her based off of the fandom wiki description and the mmd model I found while also just kinda bsing it as I go so uh sorry if I don't write her appearance accurately oh yeah there's a lot more cursing in this cause the Haganeloids would all definitely swear a lot also I should mention that I only now found out that Hagane Miku is 19 and not 16 like Miku, also how Hagane Flower is 19, the age I headcanon Flower to be, I dunno I think it's cool so yeah (dw in the oneshots she has different ages so it's not bad, I hate proshippers and that stuff it's so gross also sorry for rambling)

Hagane Miku's pov

It's been a long day of being a complete fucking bitch to everyone I see, I could finally go home and sleep. But instead I yet again made my way over to that one ally way, the one where she was everyday, waiting for someone she could freak out with her torn up eye and insane expressions. And just as I predicted as I turned the corner, there she was, her messy thick white hair put in a split ponytail with a poofy black strand coming out with it, her metal spiked chocker almost suffocating her, her clothes torn up edges, and her violet eyes, with on being slashed across, tearing her pupil in half and leaving a pale red cracked open across it. Once she saw me she growled, "What are you doing here again?!" She scowled, gripping tighter to the whip made of thorns she was held. "Why is that any of your concern?" I hissed back at her, "You always fucking bother me, don't you have any friends to annoy instead?" I rolled my eyes "They aren't hot like you." I shouldn't have let that slip.

"What?" She stared at me shocked, standing up from the steps she had been sitting on "I didn't fucking say anyth-" before I could finish she pinned me to the wall, "What did you just say to me?" She glared down, I'm not the type to get flustered easily but being cornered by her made my face heat up to a very noticeable degree, an unfortunately too noticeable degree, "Ugh, don't just stand there blushing like an idiot. If you're gonna say something about me then say it to my fucking face." "You're fucking hot, now leave me alone you fucking bitch." I tried to still seem like a bad bitch but it's hard to after that "Are you fucking kidding me, insulting and complimenting someone isn't gonna get you anywhere dear." I scowled at her before she laughed at me, "Oh you wanna kiss me so bad,..." "And what I do!?" I tried to grab her and pull her down to my level but before I could she picked me up and flung me over her shoulder, "Not out here" She carried me over to her door, the one where the steps lead up to, I felt pathetic being carried so effortlessly like this.

She brought me in to her small apartment, it was a mess of instruments, plants, and song lyrics. She flung me over and shoved me right against her walls, "You're so light, it's like holding a feather." "Shut up!" She laughed again before bringing me closer to her and kissing me, (unfortunately I'm not good at writing so just imagine that here is a lot about them kissing) once she pulled away she picked me up, "Where are you taking me now?" "Bed, your staying over right?" "Of course dumbass,..."

Okay there end just imagine they cuddled n stuff in bed and Hagane Miku had to wear one of Hagane Flower's pajamas and they where to big for her so she looked like that one photo of that guy wearing oversized clothes cause it's funny okay gn

Also it was hard to write them cause they don't have canon personalities and it's hard to come up with a bad bitch personality and perspective and shit but this was fun writing