Chapter 1. World of guns

3rd person  POV

"These players who think it's all about their agility. They're livin in a dream." A small chuckle came out of a player called XeXeeD. He popped up on a big screen at a bar in a game called GGO.

He had blue hair and dressed in blue and white with Black shades he was bosting about how he was always right and the players who fell for his scams were all clueless.

"I mean, sure, firing speed and evasion are important, but if you rocked those two things , It's all you needed to be the best. Well til now.. Yeahhh Hate to say it, But it doesn't work like that anymore in fact, I got a message for the folks who spent the last eight months indoors boosting their AGI. Sucks to be you right now, Don't it?" XeXeeD rambled and smirked at the camera which was live casting him to everyone.

Players who seen this were upset booing the man for being so cocky and playing them for their time giving them "advice" that was wrong.

"Well that's the type of comment we expect from the top player of "Gun gale online" One of the most challenging VRMMOs!" A cat dressed female said she was the moderator of the show.

"I do have a question do you think you have a shot at the upcoming bullets of bullets?!" She asked and XeXeeD laughed then gave a cocky smile.

"Damn right, Honey. I wouldn't be in it if I didn't think I could win it!" XeXeeD replied flipping his hair.

"Wake up people!" He said getting up from his seat. "Til now, the best strategy was boosting your AGI and shooting a powerful gun as fast as you could but the reality now is the balance of game play in an MMO is always changing. especially in games like this one with levels that don't let you re-spec your stats. You have to think ahead and be smart when using your points, cause the best weapon in one level zone won't always work in the next besides, the new guns comin out are gonna have higher strength requirements and accuracy bonuses." He said proudly and gave a evil little laugh to the crowd.

A guy dressed in black with a cape on came up to the TV as players began to murmur everyone questioned the man but he took out his gun "You're nothing but a fake, XeXeeD and now you'll face judgment from someone with real power." The man said loading his gun.

The men in the back laughed at him. When they heared a shot fire they went quiet.

The TV had a hole where XeXeeD was standing but everyone laughed again because XeXeeD kept speaking "All I'm saying is what's really important in the end is the players ability to-" XeXeeD took a pause and gasped holding his chest then disconnected.

Everyone stared at the guy "This real power! Real strength let your fear carve one name into your brains...Death gun!"

Y/N POV

Kazuto had invited me out for lunch and I agreed I was sitting down at a near cafe waiting. I looked as the leafs fell off the trees I held my hand out "It's been a year..sometimes I still wonder what's the diference between the real world and virtual.." I said as the leaf got closer to my hand but I quickly took my hands away hearing a familiar voice.

"The amount of data dummy." I looked up and seen Kazuto and I smiled getting up to greet him "Hey Kazuto! How are you today?" I asked giving him a kiss on the cheek he turned a little red and it made me smile. "It's been good so far but it's even better now." He said smiling I giggled and then watched as he looked me up and down. I tiled my head a little confused.

"Sorry just you dressed in your old colors today you looks really pretty." I looked at him then realized he was right it was fall so I was wearing a cozy light blue sweater with a black shirt under along with a whites skirt and grey stockings (something you wore back in sao when with Kirito on fishing day) . "Guess I am, well you are too but then again all you do is wear black.".

He looked at me scracthing the back of his head "Yea Suga threw everything in the wash this morning and this is all I had left." he said. I put my arms on my waist and looked at him "Then stop putting off your laundry! Then you would have clean clothes." I said pointing at him.

"Sorry ma'am!" He said giggling and I just looked away and sat down. "Shut up and just sit down!" I said. I started to fidgeting with my fingers pulling on them then looked up ready to ask Kazuto a question.

"Hey.. Do you know that questionnaire they gave us to fill out?" I asked him and he nodded. "Do you know what you want to do yet? For the future plans I mean." I asked and he looked up at the sky thinking. "Hmm I guess if anything I want to go from playing games to being the creator." He said.

"Like a game creator?" I asked and he shook his head "No, I wanna make a human-Machine interface to replace the full-dive tech we use now. I've been going to all these tech forums but it is a lot of info to with-hold in my head." He said laughing and I smiled looking at him.

I then looked down "After I graduate, All I want is to be with you and have a family." He looked at me tilting his head "What was that?" I raised my hands in defense "Nothing nothing!". I then leaned on his shoulder. I soon got up "Getting late my love I should head back home." I said. he smiled he also got up kissing me on the lips and I smiled.

"Cya!" I said he smiled waving goodbye.

Time skip Kirito POV

After the info Kikuoka gave me about the murders in GGO I finally decided to try it out I have no option.. If I just leave it as it is I'm the bad person and I'd feel horrible about it. I got home and just countinued to ponder on how am I gonna catch the guy I'm gonna have to play to try and find a pattern..

Another time skip Y/N POV in GGO

I laid ontop of the tower next to my friend Sinon she was also with me as we were trying to kill our targets she had a sniper out putting her eyes towards the scope and I followed.

"I am in position." Our captain said me and Sinon looked at each other and nodded having the targets in our sight of view.

"Roger." We both said in a union. "Targets haven't change their course or their speed." I said looking back into my scope I was gonna go for the one in the back on the right and Sinon was going for the other guy who's in the back left corner.

"Their 400 meters from you and 15,000 from us." Sinon said. We both heard the reply that was coming from both our ear pieces. "Pretty far, Can you guys make that shot?" The man asked and I scoffed.

"No sweat." Me and Sinon said in a Union. We made a pretty good team very compatable with each other.

"Okay, Then fire when you guys are ready. I am counting on you, G/N and Sinon." He said and me and Sinon looked up at each other one last time smirking at each other. We both quickly went back to our scopes getting our assigned targets in frame.

Once the scope began to focus up I smiled 'This is nothing 15,000 meters? Thats a joke.' I then tapped the floor with my free hand signalling Sinon and we both set fire the bullet releasing.

I seen that both of our bullets hit and were a success "Next." Sinon said "Awesome!" I said she gave me a nod. She was way more serious then me but it worked out for us as a duo.