Chapter 2. The duo

Y/n POV

I logged on to GGO to help the group with a mission we plan on taking out one of the leaders of one of the top guilds. I was sitting with the rest while Sinon leaned against the wall.

"Yo, Dyne! Are you sure you got the right info? Are they coming or what?" One of our teamates asked out leader. "They're coming. I checked the route myself so calm down."  Dyne responded. I sighed at the complaining.

"Their probably clearing a moster spawn or something plus this means your cut is bigger this time cause of the wait so stop complaining old man." I said to the same guy that kep asking questions and he sucked his teeth and I stood up going to stand next to Sinon.

"No one's complaing but since we're talking about it aren't these the same people we hit last week? They could be one step ahead of us and changed their route they can't be that stupid." The player asked and I think he's right.

"All they do is hunt monsters, they don't care if they get attacked because they just go hunt again for more stuff, for players like us they are a easy target since they move in a pattern just like the mosters." Dyne responded.

"Yea but what if they got smart and ready for us this time they could have a support fire arm on stanby that can shoot with speed." the player kept rambling and I just looked at Sinon who looked annoyed.

"I doubt they has enough time to get that much live ammo that fast. Even if they do have a firearm for support...We got the best snipers in GGO watching our backs and they both have rare ass drops." Dyne bragged and I rolled my eyes as they looked at me and Sinon.

"Yea well I don't disagree they are a pretty hot duo, Was wondering you ladies have anything to do after this? Maybe we could get some tea or do something else you know what I mean?' Ginrou said with a creepy laugh.

" I don't know what you mean actually." Sinon responded.  "Yea.. Plus I have to meet up with some of my IRL friends after I log out, and I am sure Sinon is busy as well." I said kicking him and he grunted.

"Ow! Come on I was just messing around sheesh." Ginrou responded they the other boys started mocking him. Sinon seemed like she was done so she covered her mouth with her scarf and muttered 'Bitches' and I giggled.

Time skip to during battle

"I hate when they don't listen..If we took the big guy out first risk could have been gone then take out the minimi." Sinon said and I agreed.

The guy in the back took off his cloak and my eyes went big. "Crap! Sinon we have to move that guy has a..Minigun they weren't hunting they were late cause that gun has a movement penalty.. We are so dead." I said and I got up and so did Sinon.

He takes out the gun and I could see him smirking. Ginrou managed to take some out, but he later disapeared along with the rest getting hit by the minigun. Me and Sinon started running. "If he has the nerve to smile like that in battle he must be crazy or hella brave.. Either way he's mine! G/n help me distract him use your melee and I'll try and get a shot in!" Sinon said and I nodded running towards the field.

As we were running he kept firing and we managed to dodge. Sinon came up with a plan and we are going to follow it we attack him from both sides.

Sinon made a shot but he dodged his glasses were knocked off and he looked panicked as he was aiming towards sinon I shot him in the shoulder. "I admire your bravery but Sinon and me are an amazing duo gonna take a lot more then a fast gun and a dodging skill!" I said ducking as he was firing another round.

This gave Sinon time to go somewhere higher as I tried my best to dodge every bullet. "Sinon I can't hold him forever!" I said hoping it went through her headphone. I was hiding behind a wall. I seen she was on top of a building aiming at her.

"Hey asshole! over here!" I said throwing a smoke grenade, Sinon had jumped off the building but the smoke grenade didn't do much he kept shooting and Sinon tried her best to dodge I noticed one of the hits caught her leg and he broke out into a laugh.

He though he took her out but he was wrong. "Aw think that was the end?" I said smiling kicking him shooting his shoulder while Sinon got ready to take the final hit.

"Sinon now!" I shouted and she nodded "You're mine now!" She sad the guys eyes widened as she got closer and took the hit.

"Nice Sinon!" I said helping her up giving her a healing potion. "Thanks G/n wouldn't have done it without you." She said smiling and I hugged her.

"We got the moneyyy!" I said jumping and she giggled we both teleported into a city and bid our farewells logging out. I jumped out of bed grabbing ALO trying to log in to meet with Kirito... 'So tired but I need to get on' I thought.

I logged in near Kirito as that is a feature once you get married in game. "Hey! Sorry I am late was busy." I said to him and he smiled "It's alright, How are you my love?" He asked laying on my lap.

"I'm good, Hope the same for you too." and he smiled. I watched as Leafa. Silica and Lis were working together which made me giggled. "They're cute when they work together they look like sisters!" I said and Yui flew out.

"Right!" She cheered as she gave me a little hug. I gave Kirito a little kiss after she let go.

3rd person POV

The three girls were glaring up at the tree where Y/n and Kirito were sitting.

"Their so into each other.." Silica said staring at the couple. 

"It's not fair damnit. Ugh! It doesn't matter if they're at school or here they can't stop touching each other." Lis pouted.

"Wait! You mean they're like this at school too?!" Leafa sweatdropped.

"All day and every day." Lis and Silica said at the same time.

All three girls sighed and looked at each other then started giggling. While in the meantime Y/n was wondering what the girls were up to watching them all laugh but soon looked back at Kirito.

"Y/N." The young male dress in all black adressed the purpled hair'd girl in a serious tone.

"There is somehting Important I've been wanting to tell you." He said she gave him a blank stare and tilted her head. "What's up?" She asked.

(Getting used to the writing hope it enjoyable so far!)