Chapter 5. Guns and Swords

Y/n POV

We finally stopped and there was 5 minutes left I was still shaking and didn't let go of the girl while Sinon went ahead and rushed inside the girl tried getting off but I clung tighter.

"H-Hey get off we gotta run." She said trying to get me to let go. I shook my head rapidly "No way! You took me on this bike not even knowing I was scared you ass!" I said the girl looked surprised but sighed pulling my grip and grabbing my hand running after Sinon.

"This isn't fair!" I shouted running behind her and she just sighed. We came across the booths as I was mostly calmed down I went to sign myself up. It asked for My real name, Address, Phone no. and my E-mail. I put in the info as putting in fake or no info will forfeit your right to top prize.

I peeked in on the girl after finishing mine. "You done yet?" i asked and she stiffened nodding quickly clicking yes and I smiled. "Which block did you end up in you two?" I asked slightly glaring at the girl and smiling at Sinon.

"F!" They both said and I smiled "That's kind of a cool coincidence, huh?" I asked and giggled. "G/n we aren't gonna meet until the finals!" Sinon said and I smiled.

"Good! I think we all will meet in the finals." I said. I looked down.

"If we do meet at the prelims I'll be playing to win." Me and Sinon said in sync staring at the girl and she stiffened. "I-I get it If we all make it I won't hold back! Wow you guys are scary are you guys IRL friends?" She said sweatdropping and I smiled.

"Me and Sinon are partners in a guild! We work very well together you're talking to the 2 best snipers in the game..But you're also talking to someone who specializes in everything so I don't think your sword can stop me!" I said jumping on the girl poking her cheek and she just gave a weird giggle.

We started walking to our block I look around at all the people around many guys were around carrying their gun and I smirked. "Let's go to the waiting room first we need privacy to change into combat gear." Sinon said and I agreed.

We all entered the room and as soon as it closed I sighed "I swear what a bunch of dumb-asses. Those guys outside have to be stupid what are you doing showing off your main weapon? it's like they're asking you to come up with a backup plan." I said looking through my menu.

"Right..Jack-asses hate being underestimated for being a female. Hell they'll pay.." Sinon muttered and I nodded.

I took off my clothes apearing in black undergarment I then Looked at the girl who was covering her eyes while Sinon was getting ready to change. "Don't just stand there dummy change." Sinon said.

"Yes! I mean I can't change now! I mean! I'm sorry! I havent introduced myself this is who I really am." She said bowing closing her eyes bringing up her Character menu.

"Huh Kirito Well, it's an interesting name..Wait MALE?!" Sinon screamed. "But that avatar!" She said "What?!" I shouted I felt my cheeks heating up and looked myself up and down then crouched down covering my body and my eyes widen 'Theres no way' .

I quickly went through my menu and put my armor on standing back up still red "Kazuto?!..N-no way Is that you?!" I shouted at him he was confused as was Sinon.

"I knew you were off the way you picked a sword no normal person picks that! And your stance..I thought you were some random girl." I rambled Kirito's eyes widended.

"Y/n?! Why are you here!?" He said and I shook my head. "Y/n? Kazuto?" Sinon said and I sighed. "Thats our real names.. What am I doing here? I've played this game longer then you! I knew you were coming to GGO but I didn't know you'd be joining BOB so early!" I said and Sinon just slowly nodded still looking confused.

"I-I told you it was a weird favor." He said and I just scoffed shaking my head "Unbelivable you pretended to be a girl for help?! Hurry up and get out of here Sinon needs to change!" I said draging him gripping hard as he whined.

It was awkward silence for a while as we all just sat in silence but Sinon spoke. "So..How do you two know each other?"

"Oh um well.." I held my thought. "He's my Boyfriend he's the one I play ALO with all the time.." Sinon opened her eyes wide.

"This creep?! G/n you deserve much better!" She sorta shouted and I shushed her. "Hey! I'm sorry sheesh I just really needed the help." He says. I giggle. "He actually is a really sweet guy he'll be getting a earful though trust me.." I said glaring at him. Sinon laughed and then started explaining how the game will work.

Kirito listened and nodded..."You two think you'll make it to the finals?" He asked. Me and Sinon scoffed "We'll retire if we get knocked out the prelims!" I said said "But we wont..not this time" Sinon said in a serious tone. And I agreed with her. "This time, I'll kill all the strong players and beat G/n.." Sinon smirked and I stiffened a little so did Kirito. "Little scary there.." I said giving a half smiling scratching my head.

The clock showed 30 seconds left and I got up "Alright guys almost time!" I said seeing Sinon get up and Kirito came up to me. He grabbed my arm "Hey!" I said looking at him tilting my head "Whats the matter?" I asked and he pulled me in for a kiss it was quick but meaning full men started whistling and I sighed. "Be careful please..I have to tell you why I am here so you need to make it to the finals okay?" He said in a worried tone and I nodded "I will I won't go down so easily!" I said looking at Sinon nodding I seen as we all glowed. "Cya you two good luck!" I said before disapearing into a all black room with a screen infront of me saying the prep time I have and where the battle will be held.

Kirito POV

I equiped my sword and hand gun looking up thinking back to how serious Sinon looked and repeating her words in my head "This time, I'll kill all the strong players." 'Is it possible.. Could she be death gun I seen two sides of her today but I can't make out which is the real Sinon I'll have to ask Y/n She'd know.. right?' I look at the screen saying start as I spawn into a huge map.

I look around trying to find the guy I look at a bush but wind blew blowing leafs at my face. I then see something Shine seeing the gun ring and I gasp.

Crap!" I said jumping trying to dodge as many gun lines as I can getting hit twice I assume the gun is an AR because he kept shooting 'I can't dodge all those bullets at this rate I'll never get close' I shout in my mind hiding behind a pillar.

"Maybe if I can use my sword to deflect..But there flying so damn fast." I say thinking outloud I start thinking of a plan as the bullets sudenly stop. I put my head down looking for a sign of where he could be as I hear rusling I run towards it.

I was right he was in the push besdies me and I ran towards him getting my sword out I focus on the bulet lines reflecting them while running I take my gun out seeing him struggle while trying reload "Fuck!" the guys yells and I smile I start shooting hitting him. While he was focused on trying to run I stab him with my sword pushing it with force after I see him disapear I smirk and try and put the sword to my back.. "Damn it That was too easy of a fight too quick too.." I say outloud. putting my sword on my side.

I see the Congratulation sign pop up and I spawn to back where I started I looked up thinking 'I wonder where the girls are..'