Chapter 11. Bullet of a Phantom

Y/N POV

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared Sinon told me the plan and I fear that he'll take me out before we take him out I hear food steps and I quickly put my hand on my gun. 

I sigh in relief seeing Kirito. "Find anything?" Sinon asked.

"Theres six f us left. You, Me, G/N, Yamaikaze, I didn't see Death gun on the scan and we are missing one so I assume he's hiding like we are." Kirito announced as he walked to sit next to me. I slowly lower my head planting it on his shoulder and he gave me a slight smile.

"Thats it? Well it's only been around an hour and 45 minutes seeing how the last BOB ended in about 2 hours this ones on track.." I stated. Sinon gave me a half smile.

"Kinda surprised no one's chucked a grenade in here. Maybe we can thank Death gun for that after all he could be the one taking out our competition." Sinon said setting her sniper down to the side quickly picking mine up reloading it for me.

"Thank you Sinon." I whispered and she nodded.

"Shouldn't we be worried about Yamikaze? I mean Kirito was probably the only one who showed up on the scan. So he'll probably come this way." I brought up.

"Oh right..He was runner up in the last BOB, He's your typical AGI type. People call him the run-gun demon well something like that." Sinon shruged.

"Uh..Run what?" Kirito questioned causing me to giggle.

"Run and gun hun, It's when you run and shoot. It's a style of combat. His main weapon is a submachine gun. Even though he lost in the last BOB people still thought he was a better player. He once took out like 5 guys on his own!" I exclaimed smiling lifting my head from Kirito's shoulder. Making Kirito smile.

"Wow he's that good? Are we talking best player on GGO servers good?" he asked tilting his head slightly.

"Hmm yea he is." Sinon answered.

"He may be our Ace in the hole. If you're right about Death gun I'm the one he's ready to kill. You know cause his buddy is at my place! If thats the case then Yamikaze is not in any real danger of getting killed. Meaning he would make the perfect decoy, Cause if Death gun shoots him first we'll know where he is and bam! In a way..I'm the second decoy." I cheered clapping my hands together giving a closed eye smile.

I opened my eyes seeing both of them staring at me with a concered look. "You're brave, G/n." Sinon sighed. 

I quickly shook my head looking down using my fingers to trace my name along the sand. "No way, I'm trying not to think so hard about it, trying to make myself laugh but all I wanna do it run away and never come back." I whispered hugging my knees.

"Anway think it'll work?" I muttered.

"Yea I mean it sounds like a good idea

Time skip

I sighed catching my breath finally reaching the top of the tower with Sinon, While Kirito had the lower grounds. Sinon quickly set up aiming her scope towards Kirito. I set up next to her she gives a light gasp and I hum.

"Yamikaze's is coming from the west..So if a shot comes from the east it has to be Death gun. " She says and I nod.

"Remember though he has the invisible cloak, so he'll probably have it on when he shoots. If Kirito gets hit in the heart or head he's dead" I added and she sighed.

"I mean if he can cut my bullet in half he could dodge Death guns right..?" She took a slow pause before whispering his name. I looked at her and clenched my fist around my gun.