Chapter 12. Phantom Bullet

Y/N POV

"Sinon you still have your scope you have to do something! I can't!" I cried she quickly nodded and I got up.

"I need to help him.." I said and began to run Sinon called my name but I shook my head and ran.

Kirito POV

I quickly begin to dodge even though it gets harder by the minute 'He's right I didnt want to know his name. I wanted nothing to do with him. I should have know. I didn't forget I pretended to but I was just fooling myself.' I thought while dodging quickly.

I begin to think 'red eyes red eyes I seen them before the meeting..' I thought to myself as he was about to stab my chest I remembered "Xaxa!" I whispered making him flinch and miss.

"Red eye Xaxa! That's you, Thats your name!  I remember!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I quickly look to see Y/n and my eyes widened quickly look back to Death gun and seen he was distracted by the bullet line. 'Sinon is distracting him and Y/n threw him off nows my chance.' I thought.

He laughed and I watched as he activated his cloak. "Switch!" I heard Y/n shout, Death gun looked taken aback by this I quickly grab my pistol and shot him deactivating his cloak. He tried stabbing me more but I gave out a battle cry using all my strength to pull the sword up his body.

I cut him in half but he still spoke "Fool it's not over yet you can't stop me. He'll find you and he'll.." Before he could finish the Dead sign appeared on top of him.

Y/n POV

I quickly run up to him and throw myself on him. He gasp but holds my waist. "You're lucky I got to him first.." He sighed and I giggled a little.

"Hey..I was worried can you blame me?" I said and he smiled kissing my cheek. I heard foot steps and looked up to see Sinon.

"It's over huh?" She said and we both nodded I got up and helped Kirito.

"We should get this BOB over with shouldnt we?" She said. I smiled but that quickly faded.

"Wait..It's over does that mean the guys gone from my place?" I whispered unsure. 

"G/n your place is close to the place I'm diving from I'll head over there and send the cops too. " Kirito said and I nodded.

"Well seeing as we became good friends in here I would like to tell you my info, I'm Shino Asada." She said holding her hand out and Kirito took it Smiling.

"I'm Kazuto Kirigaya." He said not letting go of her hands yet still holding on looking into her eyes. I sighed a little feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm Y/N as Kirito said before.. Y/n L/n" They both smiled at me.

"Okay well how are we ending this?" He asked. "

"You two have helped me through a lot. So it's up to you to. I would just leave but.. I don't wanna be the first one out." I said sighing.

"I mean you're all beat up so I don't want a duel." Sinon mumbled and I laughed.

"We'll just die together I guess." She said smiling  and my eyes widened.

"Like the last BOB there was two winners one of the guys let the gaurd down too soon. He felt bad and gave him a souvenir grenade. If it worked with two it should work with three right?" I chuckled.

Sinon smiled and took Kiritos hand placing the grenade in his palm. He panicked tossing the bomb around and Sinon laughed Hugging him. I shook my head and grabbed Kiritos left hands. The bomb went off and all 3 of us faded.