Chapter 10.The meaning of being Strong

Y/n POV

I slided over closer to Kirito and we both smiled, Sinon crawled in front of me grabbing my shoulders causing me to tilt my head.

"G/n I have a question. How did you get over what you did? How are you not affected by it?! How are you not controlled by it?" She slightly shouted and I shook my head realizing what she was talking about.

"I haven't gotten over it. I have nightmares often it's the same one all the time the 2 guys their faces and voices. I don't think I'll ever forget." I said and she gasped.

Her grip tightened around my shoulders. "Then what am I supposed to do?! I-I can't!" She said. I brought my hand up to hers holding her hand.

"I think thats how it should be. I finally understand there are things we shouldn't forget. Such as what it means to take someones life. Once we accept that maybe we can find comfort. Thats how I look at it.." I said softly and I notice Kirito looking at me a look I havent seen in a while a look of pain but something else I couldn't put my hands on.

"By accepting it.." She whispered dropping her hand. She backs up sitting back down infront of both me and Kirito. 

"Death gun...It's hard to believe that their is a real life person who wants to kill.." She said in a whisper and we both nodded.

"If I knew his SAO handle I'd be able to find his info and thats why I logged into GGO." He responded.

"Oh..Maybe his reason of being here is because he likes to PK he misses the rush." She said and I shook my head.

"There has to be more to it, He killed 2 people infront of a bunch of witnesse. He always picks time where people are watching and those hand signs I think it's to scare people." I said.

"Yea he want you to belive he has the power to kill people in game and in the real world. But it's a show" Kirito said and I agreed.

"If thats true how is he killing people then?" Sinon asked and I shrugged and Kirito sighed before speaking.

"It's not brain damage the authority said that Zxe-d and Tarako died of heart faliure. To be honest I have no clue how he's doing it but their is no way to shoot someone in the virtual and to stop their heart in the real world.." Kirito said holding his chin before his eyes go wide.

"Wait, Now that I am thinking about it, that's weird back there in the ruins he had his hand gun out for G/n and switched to the rifle for me He kills with the hand gun..He could have killed me with it. So why switch?" Kirito said and I looked at him.

"Good question.." Me and Sinon said. Sinon moved laying down, back facing up laying on both her arms I noticed Kirito checking out her ass as she had shorts on and pink dusted his cheeks. Which caused me to smack his arm.

Making him quickly look away and begin to speak." Could it be he didn't shoot me with it cause he couldn't..The handgun..the switch, the cross sign thing, condition and rules.. No I'm right in game guns cant kill IRL. Shooting someone in here doesn't do it. It takes time to prepare." He took a pause and I tilted my head confused and Sinon looked lost.

"It has to be by setting up for the murder in the real world.." He finished.

"How would he set something like that up though? I mean if you're right he'd need all their information to do it and all of it's secured." Sinon said and I agreed.

"I mean the terminals in the office are very secured and you'd feel someone lurking. And before you say it using scopes to look would get you banned almost instently." I said confused.