Chapter 7. BOB

Y/n POV

"Hey you two.." I said quietly looking at the two sitting at a same table. They both waved at me I scooted into the table and sat next to Kirito. They seemed like they were talking about the rules. I took Kirito's drink sipping from it listening in.

"How can you find anyone in a field that big?" Kirito questioned.

"It's a game with gun fights remember? It has to be challenging, Anyway players get an item that tracks players it's a satellite scan terminal." Sinon said she looked at me signaling me to pitch in. 

"It's like a drone scans the whole map every 15 minutes like real life, it transfers all the locations of players to your terminal." I said and he nodded.

"So you can only hide in one spot for 15 minutes?" He said then smirked "That must be trickey doesn't that moving around put you two girls at a disadvatage with your snipers?" He said and I shook my head.

"15 minutes is more then enough for us to do our jobs." I said "We fire, Kill our traget and On to the next." Sinon finished and I nodded agreeing and Kirito just sweatdropped which made me giggle silence fell upon us until Kirito broke it.

"Hey, Sinon, G/n. Do you think you can take a look at this list and tell me who are first timers to BOB?" He asked and I looked at it Sinon scooted closer shoulder to shoulder then him and I sighed ignoring it looking at the list.

"Theres about three names.. right Sinon?" I asked and she agreed. "Jushi-X, pale rider and.. that one Sterben?" Sinon pointed out.

"You gonna tell us what this is about or gonna keep us in the dark?" Sinon said crossing her arms. Kirito scooted away a little hesitant but began to speak.

"Just..Yesterday, this person I played with before well.. Me and Y/n played with before came up to me. I am pretty positive one of the names you pointed out is the guy." He explained I tilted my head.

"Was he a friend?" I spoke and he shook his head. "An enemy. I can't remeber his name though. But I think we tried to kill each other." My eyes widened at his words.

"Kill each other?! Was it like an argument with somone in your party?" Sinon asked. I shook my head quickly. "No way in the game we played you would never kill someone over an argument." I said quickly. Kirito then countinued.

"Him and his group did horrible things, Killing people were what they were all about the only way to stop them was by force. I don't regret what I did I fought to protect people..But I've avoided taking responsibili-" I suddenly cut him off.

"Kirito..You don't mean.." I covered my mouth as he nodded 'Laughing coffin no way..that can't be'. Sinon looked confused. "I forced myself to forget so for me, theres no running away! So this time I have to face what I did head on." He finished. 

Sinon had her head down and spoke "What is the name of the game..?" Sinon asked and I stiffened up. "Sword art online..Kirito and I met there and the group he's talking about..was a murder guild and we had to kill them.." I said feeling tears rise in my eyes. 

Kirito pulled me closer to him hugging me. Sinon gasped "Wait you guys are survivors.." Sinon said quietly and we nodded. She then apolgiesed for bringing it up and me and Kirito shook our head. "It's okay" Kirito said gently sitting me up wiping my eyes.

"We should start heading over to the waiting room it's almsot time you guys good to fight?" Sinon asked and we both nodded again i got up quickly and Kirito followed. "G/n you okay?" Kirito asked and I nodded.

"Yea of course just scary to think about I mean they can't kill us IRL now right?" I said little freaked out but thought my point was valid and he nodded slowly. 

Time skip to in the match.

Gun shots were heard in the distance. I sat down on a mountain looking around I seen a guy walking and he had bombs on him I pointed at the bombs and chuckled pulling the trigger watching at the bomb blew up and the icon appeared above him saying "Dead". 

I opened my tracker seeing where everyone is. After checking I started running onto another mountain. As I was rushing towards the top I heard a gasp I quickly took our my pistole having my sword on stanby. I ran up quickly hearing whispers as I reached the top I heard a familiar voice.

"Stop it! I don't want those guys knowing we're here. I want to watch please don't shoot." I heard a whisper. I peaked to see what was going on and my eyes widened at the sight.

Kirito on top of another girl..Sinon. "What the hell!" I sorta shouted eyes stinging. Sinon looked at me wide eyes and Kirito looked back at me. "I get this is a game but you still can't be on top of girls you idiot.. Damn it!" I said kicking Kirito off. 

I quickly stepped on his wrist grabbing his sword. Turning it on poiting it at him. "G/n I swear it's not what it looks like he just needed a favor!" Sinon argued but I ignored her. 

"G/n please I promise it wasn't anything she was going to attack me so I had to pin her down I want to watch the fight on the bridge." Kirito also fought back. I let go of him crossing my arms.

"Whatever do what you want. Screw it. We're having a serious talk after this." I said sternly. Walking down the mountain. I felt a hand grab on to me. "Y/n..Please just let me explain later this is important." He gave me a look of honesty and I took my hand away sitting down not saying another word taking out my sniper to watch the fight he sat next to me taking out his lens to see from afar.

As Dyne shot he missed all the shots the guy in all white. I tried to pay attention but it was hard my thoughts still brining me back to an image of Sinon and Kirito 'Can't belive it..Damn it focus Y/n..' I thought clenching my fist. The fight was over a I brought back my attention suddenly the man in white was unable to move and my eyes widened.

"That was a stun bullet!" I heard Sinon say. "There wasn't a gun shot..?" Kirito said. I kept my focus on the fight. "It was a silencer and it came from him, he's near the bridge!" I said. Kirito gasped quickly tapping me. 

"G/n, Sinon shoot." Kirito shouted "Which one?!" Me and Sinon said in a union. 

"It's the guy int he cloak hurry theres not time! Don't let him fire that gun!" Kirito shouted I looked at him and he was sweating, eyes wide and he was pale.

"K-kirito?" I said but he ignored me keeping his focus on the guy I quickly aimed my scope hesitant to shoot 'Is that the guy the one who was in laughing coffin?' I questioned in my mind.

Note! Last chapter of the year! gonna be pretty busy so will be updating when I have time after new years!