Chapter 40

So I Walk Out And She Was There Looking At Me Shook

Chris: You Ite Babe ???

Aliyah: ....................................We Got Court Case Next Week. Dwayne's About. What Have I Done ??

Chris: The Anger Got 2 You.....That's All. They Haven't Got Evidence Babe And If They Find Drugs In Their House. Then Maybe That--

Aliyah: That Will What ??! Clear Everything ?!!! Coz I Dnt Think So....

Chris: Babe, Let's Go Home And Jush Clear Our Minds...

Aliyah: And What If We Go Pen ??? Who Will Raise Dwayne ??

Chris: Trav And Shauna Or Amina--

Aliyah: No !! We Should. He's Not Their Responsibility. You Know Were Garn Pen Inih ?

Chris: Nobody Does....Let's Go Yard Now.

Aliyah: K.

So We Walk Out And Drive Bk 2 Yard.....

At Home....

Aliyah Throws Up And Drops To The Floor Heavily.....She's Never Been In This Position And She's So Scared Ov What Will Happen. She's Not A Christian Buh She's Been Praying Bare Nd Tingg. Like She's Proper Serious And Wants 2 Try Anything And Everything To Clear Her Records !!!

Chris: Liyah !!! Liyah Babe.......Babe. Liyah. LIYAHH !!!!!!

Aliyah: C----Chris.......Meh Cnt Breat--- Call Ambu----Ambula----AMBULANCE !!!!

Chris: Wtf ?? Ite

So Chris Runs To His Phone And Dials 999 For Ambulance Line.....

Ambulance: Hello, How May We Help You ?

Chris: Yh, Hi. Erm....My Fiancee Has Jush Fainted And Vomited. She Says She Can't Breath. What Could Be The Problem ??

Ambulance: Can You Bring Her Here ???

Chris: No !! She Can Hardly Move. Bring Your Lazy Self Down To.............*Gives Them Address*

Ambulance: Oh; Okay. Well Bye !!

Chris' Thoughts;

Lord, I Pray That My Fiancee Aliyah Is Okay. I Pray That The Upcoming Court Case Goes Well And We Don't Get Put In Prison. I Pray That This Changes Our Attitude And We Can Continue To Serve You And Pray Everyday, Lord Whatever Happens Has A Reason. I Just Want To Ask You While I Have This Opportunity To Forgive Me And My Family Our Sins And Answer My Prayers. Soak Liyah In Your Holy Blood And Cleans Her All Her Wrongs And Make Them Right In The Mighty Name Of Jesus; AMEN !!!!

Yhh, I Can Pray. Buh Sn Inih. Imma Turn Christian Now !!

Bk 2 Story;

*Knock'Knock*

Chris: Oh, About Time. Thanks For Coming.

Ambulance: Yh, Okay. Where Is She ?

Chris: Through The Corridor.

Ambulance: Okay. I Think It's Stress That's Caused This.

Chris: You Haven't Checked Her Condition ?? :/

So The Ambulance Walks To Aliyah And Gives Her Oxygen And..........................

Ambulance: Well, It's Stress. She Needs To Rest Alot More And Less Partying--

Chris: Right....Thanks.

So They Walk Out And I Phone Travis........

*Ring'Ring*

Chris: Yoo; Is This Travis ?

Travis: Yeye; Wargwun G ?

Chris: Erm......Me And Liyah Got Into Summink And I'll Tell Yu Wen I Nxt See Yuh And Ting Now It's Stressing Her And Ambulance Jush Left And I'm Concerned About Her. IF We Don't Make It Bk Home, Look After Dwayne Ye ?

Travis: Wait ? What ? Where Was Dwayne ???

Chris: Amina's

Travis: And Why Not Ours. We Got a Kid. Dwayne Culd--

Chris: So Does Mina; Later Doe Ye ?

#Lockeddd;

Erm....So Are We Gonna Make IT ???

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Night :)