Chapter 5

Then He Hugged Me Lipsing Me 4 About 10Mins.........................Then I Saw Somebody Jush Standing There Watching From The Corner Of My Eye. Buh I Couldn't Tell Who It Was................. It Was Nathanial.

Nathanial: Oooh,, Swear Down Yh. Hows This Chick Lipsing Next Mandem Infront Of Me.

Aliyah: Ohh Shit.....

Jamie: It's Not Her Fault...I Take All Blame.

Nathanial: Are We Cool Doe? No. So Don't Try Talk Like We're Cool. And You Aliyah How Can You Do This?

Aliyah: I Can Explain......

Nathanial: Are You Dumb? There's Nothing To Explain. My Girl Try Say She's Gonna Fix up Her Make-up Buh I See Her Lipsing Next Mandem.....Well Guess Wah? We're Over. You're Gonna End Up With Nobody. Even Chantelle And Amina Think Your Turning To A Sket. Buh Yh, Good Luck With Your Bro Inih. Bye Bitch

With That Being Said I Hugged Jamie With Tears Rolling Down My Eyes.

Jamie: Baby Don't Cry.

Aliyah: Everything Is Jush Messed Up.

Jamie: Wahs Up Wid Ya Bro ??

Aliyah: Ohh,, He Got Shot In The Chest And Now He's Getting An Operation.

Jamie: Aww...Bless, Hope He Survives !

Aliyah: Thanks.

With That Jamie Hugged Me Tight And Walked Me Into An Empty Ward.

Jamie: Babe Come Let's Beat.

Aliyah: Ite. It Can Get My Mind Off Things.

So We Walked Into An Empty Room And He Started To Strip Me Till I Was Completely Naked. And I Striped Him To His Boxers So I Culd See His Sexy Packs

Jamie: Babe. Do Me A Favour !

I Knew Wah He Wanted So I Got On My Knees And Pulled His Boxers Down And Teased Him For About 2 Mins....

Jamie: Suck It ......Arrrghhh Suck It.

Aliyah: Hehe. Okay :D

So I Put The Whole Thing In My Mouth And Sucked It To Satisfy Him.

Aliyah: Put It In My Pussy.

Jamie: I'm In Charge !! Buh I Was Gonna Do That Anyway ;)

Aliyah: Lool,, Ite Then

So This Went On For About 30 Mins And I Was Creeped Out In Why Nobody Had Passed By Yet...

Jamie: I'm Gonna Cum

Aliyah: Take It Out !!!

And He Took It Out Jush In Time And The Cum Was All On The Floor.

Sadly,, I Couldn't Take A Shower And I Looked At The Time And Saw That My Brother's Operation Was Suppose To Finish So I Ran To Him Room With All Strength And Saw Him Laying In The Bed In His Room So I Walk In With The Biggest Smile On My Face 2 See Him.............................Laying There Sleeping. Yay He Made It !!!

Aliyah: Thank You GOD For Making My Brother Make It Through The Operation.

Jamie: Alie Amen. Thanks God !!

Then Jamie Hugs Me Fingering Me DEEP And I Moan !!!! I Was Enjoying This !

Aliyah: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Come On Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jamie: You Like It Yh ?

Aliyah: Uhhhh Huh Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Feels Noice !!

With That Noise My Brother Wakes Up Baffled Coz He Left Me With Nathanial And Met Me With....Jamie.

Travis: Sis,, Who's This Mandem ?? Wah Happened 2 Nathanial ?!

Aliyah: Umm....I......Erm I Cheated On Nathanial.

Jamie: It's All My Fault....I Think I Should Go.

Aliyah: No. Don't.

Travis: Yeahh Duck Out !!

With That Jamie Waits For My Outside...

Travis: Baby. I Thought I Was Gonna Lose You.

Aliyah: Don't Say That !! I'm So Happy You Made It.

With That Travis Started To Grab My Leg Forcing His Hand Up Me To Go In My Pussy .................................................... Then The Doctor Comes In And Says........

.........................