Chapter 65 ; Christmas Special

With That Chris Stops And And Puts His Piece In Her Riding Her 200MPH....Had 2 Moan.

Aliyah: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, Baby Harderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! Woahhhh, Uhhhh, Ummmm. Yeah Harder Baby !

Chris: Babes, Kids Are Sleeping.

Aliyah: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Harder Baby !

Chris: (; Babes, I Have Missed Your Pussy.

Aliyah: Babe, You Planning On Having Another Kid ? You've Just Bussed In Me.

Chris: Baby It's Up 2 You. You Can Abort It Or Keep It. 

Aliyah: But That'll Make Me A Baby Killer. I Don't Wanna Kill A Baby.

Chris: Whoops, Should Of Said Baby. You Know What, I'm Happy 2 Keep It If You Are.

Aliyah: Thanks Chris :* 

So They Kiss And Stop. Have A Shower. And Then Head 2 Bed. And Wake Up To A Beautiful Christmas.....

10:00 ;

Dwayne: Merry Christmas Mum And Dad !!! Me And Carmen Got You Both A Present.*Looks Around* Carmen !*walks 2 his room*

Carmen: *cries* Yeah ?

Dwayne: Merry Christmas, What's Wrong ?

Carmen: It's Nuffin*wipes tears* Nothing, Merry Christmas.

Dwayne: Carmen ?

Carmen: Dwayne, Please. Just Leave Me Alone.

Dwayne: I'll Be In Mum's Room....Just Come When Your Ready..

So With That Dwayne Goes And Leaves Carmen On Her Own....She Wipes All Her Tears.

FILLING YOU ALL IN;;

This Time Last Year, At Home. The Day My Sister Got Killed. So Much Has Happened In A Space Of 1 Year. Anyways, She Was Older Than Me. Infact She Was Like A Mother Figure Whenever My Mum Went Raving Or Them Stupid Drink Ups. My Sister Was A Prostitute To Make Enough Money For Me And Her 2 Survive. Then One Day Before Christmas, She Went To Some Clients House. You Know, To Do That Prositution Thingy. Then On Christmas, We Found Her Body Laying In The Middle Of The Park. With Blood, A Knife And Condoms On Her. I Told Them She'll Never Commit Suicide. Her Life Was Going Completely Fine....They Said They Couldn't Do Anything Else. So If Your Wondering Why I've Been So Quiet. Everynight This Is The Person I Think Of. Aliyah And Chris Are The Best People In My Life Right Now....I Don't Wanna Lose Them. Anyway, It's Christmas. Let's Have Fun.

So Carmen Head To The Bathroom. Rinsing Her Face And Going To Aliyah's Bedroom.

Carmen: Merry Christmas Everyone, Got You Guys A Present.

Dwayne: *smiles At Carmen Whispering* You Okay ?

Carmen: *Smiles Whispering* Yeah, I Love You Dwayne.

AGAIN, YOUR LIL KIDS, Y'ALL DON'T KNOW WAH LOVE IS !!!

Chris: Awww, Thanks Kids. Billie's Still Sleeping. Just 2 Think It's Her First Christmas. Let's All Phone Uncle Travis.

*RING'RING'RING*

Voicemail: Your Call Has Bee Forwarded To The T-mobile Voicemail Service.....#LOCKED

*HER VOICE NEEDS 2 CHANGE, ASAP!!*

Aliyah: Warn Go Open Your Presents ?

Both: Yeahh :D

So We Brush Our Teeth And Head Downstairs To Brush Our Teeth....

Chris: Ohh, Yeah. Did You Guys See Your Stockings ?