Chapter 58

So They Lipsed And Hugged Eachother Walking Upstairs Making Their Way 2 Sleep For A Lovely Sleep Ready 4 Another Good New Day

................................ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Chris: Morning Babe, You Alright ?

Aliyah: ..................................

Chris: Dnt Even Try Fake It Cah Man Jush Saw You Staring At Me Then Closed Your Eyes Orn A Sly.

Aliyah: Cee, Shut Up. I'm Tired. Leave Me.

Chris: Blud, Do You Know Who Man Is ? How You Tryna Tell Man 2 Shut Up. I Think You Need The Tickling Treatment Styl.

Aliyah: *Jumps Outta Bed* NOOO, Am Sorry Babe.

Chris: :P Imma Get Ready 2 Take Dwayne 2 School. 

Aliyah: Mhmmm, Okay. Byee

Chris: Blud, Billie Is Still Home Yaa'knoee

Aliyah: I KNOE, NOW FUCK OFF. IM TIRED. 

Chris: Whoops, Sorry Babes.

So Chris Has A Shower Then Jumps Out.............And Walks Into The Bedroom. Completely Naked ;)

Chris: Liyah, Watch This !

Aliyah: *Chucks Pillow At His Dick* 

Chris: Ouch Man, Humans Have Feelings Ya'Knoee.

Aliyah: You See Me And You. Yh, We're Garn Fall Out. Now Move Yourself Quick Time !

Chris: NOOO :'(

Aliyah: Then Get Dressed And Leave The House !

Chris: Chillax Hun.

Aliyah: I Wuld If You Left Me Alone. *Covers Her Head With The Covers*

So Chris Leaves Her Alone And Gets Dressed.......

Red And Black Ralphy

Chinos

Red Vans

#Swagg.

And Meets Dwayne In The Bathroom Brushing Her Teeth.

Dwayne: Morning Dbad...Dad.

Chris: Morning Son, You Alright ?

Dwayne: *Nods* 

Chris: Good, I've Ironed Your Uniform So Have A Shower Then Make Sure You Cream Yourself And Wear Any Clothes. Then Wear Your Uniform. No Child Of Mine Is Going School With Dirty Uniform. Understood ?

Dwayne: Uhh Huh.

So I Leave Dwayne And Go Downstairs And Log Into Facebook........

Ahh, These Chicks Are So Clapped, Inboxing Me And Commenting On Ma Status'#Niggas'Move !!

Anyways, One Of Them....Say'CaramelTeaserShay' RIGHT, First Of All This Chick Is White Buh K. And She's No Teaser, Infact She Actually Scares Me With Her Looks#RT !

-CaramelTeaserShay:

Yoo Babes, Wah You Saying. My Girls Feeling Abit Horny, Come Pleasure Me xx

-GwopGetterCee:

Bitch Low Yourself, Like Your A 12 Year Old Asking 4 Beats :S. Go Read A Fucking Book. You Ain't No Caramel Teaser These Times Your Looking Like White Paper. MOVE !

-CaramelTeaserShay:

What ? Soz That Was Ma Cuzzy, Sorry Bout That.

-GwopGetterCee:

Stop Playing Your Childish Games, Bout It Was Yur Cuzzy. Am I Some Prick ?! *Smh*

#ENDDD !

Another 1 Was This Other Lightiee, Not Gonna Lie. She Was Decent Styl...Buh No1 Beats Liyah !

-RollerBladesRaynee

Hey, You Alright. Listen, I'm Abit Horny. Lemme Come Yur Yard.

-GwopGetterCee:

I've Got A Wifey And Kids, Move !

Why Do Bare Chicks Come 2 Me 4 Pleasuring !?#LikkleGirlsNeedsFixUp !

Anyways, It Was Getting Abit Dead So I Logged Out And Dwayne Came Downstairs.

Dwayne: Daddy, Can I Eat Now ?

Chris: Yhh, Lemme Warm Up Your Milk. 

Dwayne: Thanks.

So Chris Goes 2 The Kitchen And Prepares His Cereal(The Old Coco Pops)....

Chris: Dwayne, Come Get Yur Food.

Dwayne: Coming Dad.

So Dwayne Goes 2 Chris And Eats His Food Then Gets Changed Into His Uniform(Colour Yellow Polo Top And Green Jumper) So He Wears His Green And White Airforces.

Chris: You Done Yh ?

Dwayne: Yeahh.

Chris: Lemme Kiss Mummy.

So Chris Goes 2 Aliyah And Lipses Her While She's Sleeping. And She Lipses Him Back....#Awww <3

Aliyah: Bye Baby ;)

Chris: So Now You Warn Be Nice, Hmm....I'm Going. I Might Jush Start Working. 

Aliyah: Go Cee!! I Can't. Billie's Around. 

Chris: :DD, Well I'm Gone Babes, Don't Want Dwayne 2 Be Late. See You Later :*

Aliyah: Safe Journey :*

So Chris And Dwayne Go Out The Door And In The Car.....Head To School.

Dwayne: Daddy, Can You Pick Me Up Today ?

Chris: Mummy Wanted 2 Pick You Up Tho.

Dwayne: Okay Then. 

Chris: Jheeze, That's Your Teacher Over There Inih ?

Dwayne: Hands Off, She's Mine.

Chris: You See You, You Don't Go School 2 Look At Girls Batty Yh. 

Dwayne: Okay Dad. Bye.

Chris: Bless, Wait. I'm Coming With You.

So We Head 2 Line Up In Year Groups Then................