Chapter 10

Then We Walk Downstairs To See My Bestie Chantelle Beating Travis...............

Aliyah: Ayy WTF Is This ?!?! Chantelle How Da Fuck Are Yu Bringing Your Dutty Self On Ma Brother Like Dah?!! Is This The First Time You 2 Have Beat Together?!?

Chantelle: Ahh, I Beg Yu Don't Give Me Next Lip Bitch! Your The One 2 Talk Bout Dutty Self...You Jush Meet That Guy And I'm Guessing You've Already Thrown Yourself On Him QuickTime So Shut Up.

Aliyah: Ohh What Ever. And Travis I Can't Believe You Let This Happen !!

Travis: Pshh. Please I'm Older Than You. I Need My Fun Aswell....Chris Did Yu Enjoy Her Fucking Loose Pussy Yeah ??

Chris: She's Yur Sis And Yur Letting Next Chick Give Her Lip And On Top Of That You're Doing It As Well? I Think You And This Chick Should Jush Leave...NOW !!

Travis: Chantelle You Heard Him...Duck Out Dumb Bitch !!

Chantelle: Travis Your Going Aswell....FOOL !!

Chris: Yeahh, Travis Get Out !

With That Chantelle Quickly Gets Ready And Went Out Then Travis Slowly Walked Out With A Tear Rolling Down His Eye....

Aliyah: Aww Travis Wipe Your Eyes !! I'm The One Who Should Be Crying Yu Wimp. Have Fun With Chantelle. And Chantelle !!! Watch Out For The Flies Bitch !!

Chris: Loool,, Come We Get Summink To Eat. Mans Hungry Still.

Aliyah: Ahh Same Babe. Can We Have Pizza ?

Chris: Ite Then. I Call Them And Order One 4 2 Of Us. Which One Do You Want Babe ?

Aliyah: That Meaty One...

Chris: Lool. I'm Having Super-Size...

Aliyah: Fat Shit !!

With That Chris Reached Out 4 His BB And Checked His Pings And Had Bare From Girls And Shit.....Buh He Aired Them LOL. And Obvss Had Some From Boys And He Replied Them Saying He's Busy :D. Got Me Gassed !! Then He Finally Called The Number Told Them The Order Than They Came 10 Mins Aftaa'.

*Knockk Knockk*

Aliyah: Arr Finally.

Chris: Imma Get It B.

Aliyah: Ite.

With That Chris Walked To The Door And Answered And The Pizza Man Came....

Delivery Guy: Two Meat King Pizzas ?

Chris: Yeahh.

Delivery Guy: Okay. Here You Go. Nice House By The Way.

Chris: Thanks Mate.

Delivery Guy: That'll Be £12.50

Chris: Ite. Here You Go.

Delivery Guy: Enjoy Sir.

With That I Closed The Door And Walked Into The Living Room And Realised How Butters It Spelt.

Chris: Babe. Can't You Smell Anything ?

Aliyah: Naah.

Chris: Jheeze. Imma Get Ma Febreeze Asap.

Aliyah: Loool,, Ite Then x

Then Chris Got His Febreeze And Sprayed The Place....

Aliyah: Ayy. That's Enough.

Chris: Sorry Babe.

Then Chris Dashed It On The Floor And Started 2 Lips Me, Taking My Top Off Then.......

Aliyah: After Baby...Now Imma Yam This Food.

Chris: Lool,, Ite B.

29 Mins Afterr;

Aliyah: Jheeze Im Full.

Chris: Truss,, I Can't Finish This Food. Imma Put It In The Fridge For Tomorrow.

Aliyah: Greedy Pig. Should Have Ordered My Size !

Chris: Wallevaa;

Then Chris Put It In The Fridge And Pulled Me Of The Chair Lipsing Me Pushing His Tongue In And Out....Aww It Made Me Wet !!

Chris: Babe. Come We Beat.

Aliyah: Okayy :D

With That He Led Me To His Bedroom And Undressed Me....My Boxers Were Soaking Wet ! And His Boner Was Growing....It Was Fucking MASSIVE !!!!

I Was Completely Naked And He Was Undressing His Self After......He Was Wearing His Boxers :D

Chris: Go On Your Hands And Knees....We're Gonna Dis Doggy Style :D

Aliyah: Ooo...Okay Babe.

He Was Goin Deep In My Arse Buh I Couldn't Help Buh Moan.......

Aliyah: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Fasteerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Chris: Loool,, Ite Baby :D

He Was Goin About 200Mph :D.....And It Was So Enjoyable :P

Chris: I'm Gonna Cum

Aliyah: So....Cum In MY Arse Then.

Chris: You Sure ??

Aliyah: Yeahh Babe.

And That's Wah He Did......He Had Alot Of Cum In That Large Dick !!

ALiyah: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Baby Put A Condom On And Put It In My Pussy Please.

Chris: Ite Babe. *Puts On Condom And Inserts His Piece In My Pussy*.

Aliyah: Imma Ride On You Fast Yeah Babe.

Chris: Okay Babe.

With That I Ride Fast On His Enormous Piece.....I Was Wet Like A Flannel. Jheeze....I Was More Than Satisfied Buh I Didn't Wanna Stop.....He's A Pro !!!

2 Hours Aftaa';

Chris: Babe....Suck Ma Dick Please?

Aliyah: Itee

So With That I Get On My Knees And Tease Him For About 5 Mins Then Suck It And He Was Letting Out A Moan....

Chris: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Yhhh Like That Baby !!

With That I Deep Throat Him And He Cums In My Mouth :S.......Buh I Liked It.

Chris: Ahh Sorry B. Spit It Out !

Aliyah: *Swallows It* Nahh It's Ite Babe...I Liked It !!

15 Mins After;

Aliyah: Ahh Am Tired....Come We Have A Shower.

Chris: Ite.

As We Walk To The Bath He Starts Fingering Me.....I Couldn't Help But Moan

Aliyah: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Chris?

Chris: Yeah Babe?

Aliyah: You Know I Love You !

Chris: I Know Baby. Now Get In The Shower. Chris Might Have 2 Treat You Tomorrow....A Whole Day Out !!

Aliyah: Oooooo x

With That We Hop In The Bath And I Rob My Pum Hard Then I Wank Chris Then We Both Clean Our Whole Body With Dove #LoveThatCream !

25 Mins Aftaa;

Chris: Babe. You Can Wear My Pj's.

Aliyah: 😀 Ahh Thanks Babe.

Chris: No Probz. Babe Can You Wifey Me ?

Aliyah: Aww. Yeahh Babe Of Course.

And This Time I Pushed My Lips Onto Him And We Were Both Playing With Each Others Tongue. And He Was Fingering ME Deep :D

Aliyah: Ahh...Night Babe.

Chris: Night Babe.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz