Chapter 27(Part2)

So I Had A Migrane And Jush Slept............

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chris' POV;

Jheeze, I Proper Like Aliyah Like She Got A Kid And I Love Him 2 Bits. And Shes Peng !! I Wanna Get Engaged To This Chick. Buh The Only Thing Is.......Will She Be Faithful ??

So I Take Dwayne Upstairs And Put Him 2 Bed.....Then I See Aliyah Sleeping So I Kiss Both Their Foreheads And Walk Downstairs.

Then I Call Amina And Ask Her For Some Advice.....

*Ring'Ring*

Amina: Hello, Who's Speaking ?

Chris: Yo B, It's Chris.

Amina: Chris. You Alright ?

Chris: Yhyh. Listen. I Wanna Get Engaged 2 Aliyah Buh Like I Dno If She's Ready Or Wah Type Of Ring She Wuld Like. So I Called Yu 2 See Wah Type Yu Wuld Like And Wah Type Of Ring You Think She Wuld Like. So Yeah.....Any Details Of Rings ?

Amina: Well, You Could Try A Silver Diamond One. From HSamuel. We Went Past There Last Time And She Couldn't Let Go Of It.

Chris: Ahh Safe B. Tell Emz I Sed Kl Yh. Later

Amina: No Probs, And Ite. Inabit Yh.

#Lockeddd./

Ahh She's The Best Chick To Call For Help Boii !!! So I Go To Hsamuel And Ask Them About That Ring And They Had Only One Left; Am Guessing Bare Ppl Like It Then. So I Take It Before It's To Late And Buy It. It Cost £500. Buh Anything For Ma Baby Girl. Then I Thought Might Aswell Get My Dwayne Summink So I Get A Gold Chain For Him, Not Them Heavy Ones Coz He's Jush A Baby.

Altogether I Spent 700 Quid; It Was Nuffin.

Then I Drive Home And Open The Door Quietly Jush Incase She's Awake......And She Wern't :(

5:00 P.M

Aliyah: *Yawns* You Ite Babe ? 

Chris: Yeahh,, I'm Kl. Dwaynes Still Sleeping Yeah ?

Aliyah: Yeah.

Chris: Come Here Babe.

Aliyah: Okay.

So She Walks Over To Him And Sits Next 2 Him Resting Her Head On His Shoulder.

Aliyah: Yhh, Wahs Up ?

Chris: *Goes On Knees* Aliyah, Would You Marry Me ?

Aliyah: *Tears 2 Eyes* Yeahh, I'll Marry You !!

Chris: *Smile Grows On Face* Ohh Come Here !!

So Chris Puts The Ring On Her Finger And Kisses Her....................Woahh, Aliyah Is My Fiance; Wife To Be. Hopefully :)

So Coz We're Extra We Changed Our Facebook Status 2 Engaged Lool, Then Got Bare Nosey Pricks Inboxing Bout It Nd Ting. Buh Yh, So I Pinged Amina And Sayed.....Thank You B......Appreciate It.

Then She Replied Saying...No Probs.

Wow, Is This Gonna Last Tho ??