Chapter Three.

I Looked Around To See One Of My Girls Laying On The Floor With Blood On Her......But Was It Her Blood?

So I Ran Kicking My Shoes Off,, It Wern't My Girl.....................It Was My Flesh And Blood Travis.

Aliyah: Oh My Fucking God !!! Someone Call The Ambulance. NOW !!

Amina: You Lodged Us Man. What Happened?

Aliyah: Babe. Do You Think This Is The Best Place To Be Talking About Gettin Lodged ?? My Bro Jush Got Shot In His Fucking Chest! KMT

Half An Hour Laterr.....

The Ambulance Finally Bring Themselves To The Scene.

Aliyah: It's About Fucking Time...Time Wasters.

Ambulance Man: Excuse Me ?? We Came In The Fastest And Safest Speed. Your Even Lucky We Came !

Aliyah: Yhhyhh Walleva. Dickheadd !! KMT

With That I Let The Ambulance Get On With Their Job.

Nathanial: Aww. My Boys Gonna Be Alright. Trust Me Babe.

Aliyah: Your 'Boy' Needs To Be Alright.

With That Me And Nathanial Kissed And Got Disturbed By The Ambulance Team.

Ambulance Team: Sorry To Inform You About This. But We're Gonna Have To Take Your Brother Travis To The Hospital And Run A Major Surgery On The Chest. We Will Only Be Able To Carry 2 People In The Van With Us.

Aliyah: Come Nathanial. We're Going. Chantelle And Amina. Sorry Buh Me And This Guy Over Here Are Closer To Travis Then You Two. Safe Journey Doe. Bye x

Chantelle Ndd Amina: Hmm....See How You Leave Us 4 A Prick. Hmm Bye x

With That Me And Nathanial Get In The Van And They Drive In Top Speed. So Nathanial Reaches Under My Dress Pulling My Thong And Yanking His Middle Finger In And Out Of My Pussy.

Aliyah: Uhhhhhhh. Babe Not Now Yh?

Nathanial: Ohhh. Okayy Then.

Yeahh,, Me And Nathanial Are Officially Dealing. Well That's What I Think Anyway ;).

Chantelle Ndd' Amina's POV:

Chantelle: You Know What Yeah, I Hate Aliyah. That Bitch. She Lodged Us For Dick.

Amina: Alie. I Dnt Wanna Be Wandering On Road At This Time So I Say We Jush Stay At This Yard Till It's Bright And Early... Then Leave.

Chantelle: Only If We Knew The Owner OF This House !! (Again, Said In A Sarcastic Tone)

Yeahh,, Amina Is VERY Doppeyy.

We Both Walked Into The Yardd And It Was Massivee.

Ladies Love Me, They Want To Touch Me. If Your A Fine Girl You Can Touch Me(8) Yeahh I'm Abit Gassed Over That Don't Jealous Me Guy...He's A Jokaa.

It Was My Phone.

Chantelle: Hello

???: Yoo Bee,, Travis Is Jush In A Coma.

Chantelle: Aliyah,, I Hate The Way You Keep Lodging Us For Dick Inih. Do It Again And We Won't Be Chilling With You Again. Hope Your Blurddclartt Bro Is Alright.

#Lockedd.

Amina: That Was Rude, Don't You Think?

Chantelle: Kmt. Walleva.

Back 2 Aliyah's POV

We Finally Reached The Hospital. And They Sent Him To The A&E Ward.

Nathanial: Ayoo Doctor. Can Me And Ms Over Here Get Our Own Room As Well? ;)

Aliyah: Don't Mind Him. Nathanial, Behave Babe x

Doctor: Aren't You A Funny Lad.

With That We Walked Back Into Travis' Room To See His Bed Gone..........................How Did He Vanish So Quick ??!