Chapter 24

Then I Lipsed Her Slipping My Tongue In And Out And Then Footsteps............................Buh Who Was It ???????

Emz: Having Fun Are We ?

Amina: Oh Shit. I'm Sorry !

Emz: Only Coz I Caught You. Your Dumped Bitch. I'm Outta Here !

Amina: Please, I'm Really Sorry.

Emz: Nah Your Not. Delete Ma BB Nd Everything. Your Nothing 2 Me, How You Fucking Your Besties Man ?

Chris: Sum Any Hypercrit. Didn't I Walk In Seeing Aliyah Giving You Brain, Then You 2 Banging...When We Had Dah Threesome. You 2 Have Been Beating Pure Times. She Did It 2 Get Back At You...And Now Your Gonna Dump Her. Didn't She Forgive You Even Though It Hurt Inside ?

Emz: You Know Wah. She Did. It's Kl Amina Inih. Jush Let's Keep Ourselves 4 Ourselves Nows Yeah ? Coz I Really Like You. Mans Gotta Treat You Inih ?

Amina: Aww.....Thanks Chris. And Sorry Emz, I Really Like You

Well That Was Sorted Then. I Went Upstairs And Jush Slept With Aliyah Til Morning....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6 Months Later.........9:00 a.m; Aliyah Is Due 2 Hospital.

Aliyah: Chris Wake Up, Time For Me 2 Go Hospital. Gonna Deliver My Baby Boy.

Chris: We Are Naming Him Chris. Sn.

Aliyah: Skn, We're Naming Him Dwayne.

Chris: KMT. That Ain't Gnna B My Baby Then. Btw, Your Belly Is Fat !

Aliyah: Shullup. Come We Shower. 

So We Showered And Amina And Emz Live Jush Couple Mins Away From Us And Travis Finally Found A Girlfriend Who I Ain't Met Yet. They Live Like An Hour Away.

20 Mins After......

Chris: Since Your Pregs You Can Wear My XXL Top And Adidas Bottoms With Flip Flops.

Aliyah: Lool, Okay Darling. I'm So Excited ! 

And Chris Got A New Mercedes Benz Car....A Six Seater Car; So I Can Pick Up The Other Clowns.

Chris: Ite I'm Ready Leh Go.

So We Walked Out And Into The Car......And He Drove At A Good Speed. Then As We Got Out The Car.......My Water Broke And I Dropped On The Floor. 

Chris: Excuse Me Sir, Your A Doctor Right ? Can You Get Us A Wheel Chair And Take Her 2 A Room So She Can Deliver Please ?

Doctor: Yes Sure. Whats Her Name So We Can Register Her ?

Chris: Aliyah. The Surname Will Appear Up.

Doctor: Okay. *So They Get The Wheelchair And Take Her Into A Room And The Midwife Was There Already*

Bethany: Oh Hello Again Aliyah.

Aliyah: Hi. Can We Get This Over And Done With. I'm In Pain.

Bethany: Yepp,, Who's Gonna B Here 2 Help You Deliver ?

Aliyah: My Boyfriend Chris, The Baby's Father.

Bethany: Okay.

So She Does All That And Then Says............

Bethany: Okay. When I Count 2 3 Push Okay ? 1.......2........3. Push !

Aliyah: *Pushes*

Bethany: 1.........2...........3 Push !

Aliyah: *Pushes*

Bethany: Nearly There. The Heads Out So You Will Need 2 Push 2 More Times Okay ?

Aliyah: *Noods*

Bethany: Push !

Aliyah: *Pushes*

Bethany: Push !

Aliyah: *Pushes And Goes Into A Coma*

Bethany: The Babies Out, Aliyah. Would You Like To Cut The Cord Chris ?

Chris: Yes Please.

Bethany: Oh, She's In A Coma. It Happens To Alot Of People. She'll Wake Up In About 2 Mins. 

Chris: OH Okay. Thank You So Much.

So Bethany Cleans The Baby Then Aliyah Wakes Up.

Aliyah: My Baby !! Can I Carry Him ?

Bethany: Yeah Sure. You'll Be Staying In The Hospital 4 Two Weeks And Your Boyfriend Can Stay With You Aswell.

Aliyah: Okay. Thank You So Much Bethany. 

Bethany: You Welcome. It Was A Positive Birth, Nothings Wrong With Him.

Chris: We'll Call Him Baby Chris.

Aliyah: Chris. It's Baby Dwayne. How Many Times Do I Have 2 Tell You ?

Chris: That Ain't My Baby Anymore.

So Chris Comes To Me And Kisses Me........Aww The Way I Loved Him.

Aliyah: Chris. Thank You.

Chris: It's Ite Babe. Imma Pick Up The Rest Tomoraa; For Now Come We Spend Time With Our Baby.

So As We Look At Our Baby.........He Opens His Eyes And There Blue ? Where Did He Get Them Eyes From ??

Aliyah: Am Tired......