Chapter 43

So Dwayne Wakes Up And Says......................

Dwayne: Your One Evil Lady, I Dnt Ever Wanna See Your Face Again. Go Rot In Hell !

Was He Talking 2 Me Or Amina ????? Is My Own Son Telling Me This :'(

I Looked At Chris And Tears Came To My Eyes, Then I Looked At Dwayne And He Was Staring At Amina....

Dwayne: Mummy, Amina Scratched Me.

Aliyah: :O Wah !!!! So Yu Scratched My Son For Wah Fukin Reason ???!!!!! And Yur Tryna Blame It Orn Yur Daughter ?!!

As I Said That I Ran To Her Boxing Her Face And Pulling Bare Ov Her Hair Out And I Jush Gave Her A Blow To Her Eye And Spat Orn Her. #ImmaBadGirl B)

Amina: Ar FFS ! I Did It Coz I'm Jealous Of Yuh. Yu Have A Sexy Boyfriend....

Chris: Wah Can I Say ;)

Amina: Yu Have The Most Adorable Son And Yur So Pretty.

Aliyah: Well, It's Not Ma Fault All That Happened 2 Me That Gives Yu No Fukin Right 2 Do Wah Yu Did 2 Ma Son Yu Fukin Bitch. I'm Gonna Report Yuh 4 This. Imma Take It 2 Court And Make Sure Yuh Get Charged And Locked Up Bitch. Ma Lawyer Is Orn Fire, She Ain't Lost One Court Case. See Yu Neva Bitch. No Dust Before I Kill Yuh !

Then She Ran Quick Crying. IDC Who Told Her 2 Abuse Ma Fukin Son, Dumb Bitch. And Who Taught My Son Them Words ?!

Aliyah: Dwayne, Who Taught You Them Words.

Dwayne: Amina, She Made Me Watch Eastenders And Hollyoaks.....

Chris: LOOOL, Dah Bitch Is Dumb Swer Down !!! Nahh, That Chick Best Not Holla No More.

Then A Doctor Walks In.

Doctor: Hello, Where's The Mother.

Aliyah: 'The Mother' Is Here. Hi, I'm Aliyah And This Is Chris My Husband (Coz We're Married)

Doctor: Oh, Okay. Nice To Meet Yu Both. Dwayne Will Be Home Tomorrow, We're Lookin Into This Case And Police Have Been Informed. You'll Recieve A Call Tomorrow About This And They'll Notify You About What Actions Will Take Place.

Aliyah: Okay, Thank You.

So They Do Some Cleansing And Stiched One Of The Scratches Then Put Plasters Orn.....He Won't Be Starting School Any Soon (N)

Doctor Leaves............And I Walk Over To Chris And Lips Him Then Hug Him.

Chris: You Iyt Babe ?

Aliyah: Yeahh :) I'm So Happy For Our Small Family. Anover One Will Be Arriving Soon :)

Dwayne: Your Gonna Have Another Kid ?

Aliyah: Yeah Babe, You Ok With That ?

Dwayne: Yes !!!! Yay, Is It Gonna Be A Girl ?

Aliyah: Not Sure Babe :)

Dwayne: Okay Mama, My Face Hurts.

Aliyah: Don't Worry Babe, It's Nothing. You'll Be Fine

Dwayne: Okay :)

So I Kiss His Cheek Softly And Hug Him.

45 Mins Later;

Doctor: Your Free To Go.

Chris: Thanks For Everything.

Doctor: My Pleasure.

Then We Walk Out And I Sit In The Back With Dwayne Letting Him Lay His Head On My Shoulder.......

Chris: You Ready To Go Now ?

Aliyah: Yeahh :)

Chris: Coolio, Mans Gonna Bun Weed B)

Aliyah: Not In Yard, Do It In The Garden Or Outside Front Door Ye ?

Chris: K Boss.

Dwayne: Boss :)

Chris Ndd' Aliyah: Aha.

Aliyah: Chris, Your Slang Is Affecting Dwaynes English. Quit It

Chris: Okay :)

Then He Starts The Engine And Drives At A Relaxing Pace All The To Travis' Yard...........

Dwayne: Where Are We ?

Aliyah: Your Uncle Travis' House.

Dwayne: Yay !

So We Get Out And Knock On The Door.........And Somebody Opens The Door Quick Time.

Shauna: Hello Guys, You Alright ?

All: Yeah.

Shauna: Aww, Dwayne. Wah Happened 2 Yuh ?

Dwayne: Amina Scratched Me

Shauna: :O. Come In....

So We Walk In And Dwayne Plays With His Daughtaa.

Travis: Warg1 Sis

Aliyah: Nun Babe, Come Here.

So I Kiss His Lips; Brother And Sis Way. Then Hug Him.

Then I Walk Into The Living Room An See.................... :O