Chapter 25

So As We Look At Our Baby.........He Opens His Eyes And They're Blue ? Where Did He Get Them Eyes From ??

Aliyah: Am Tired......................

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz

6:00 P.M

Aliyah: You Still Here Lol ?

Chris: Ite. I'll Go Inih.

Aliyah: Nahh Am Jokin.

Chris: Well I Ain't. Bye B.

With That I Walk Out And Go Yard. And Jush Chill There On Ma Ones..........Need Sum Fun So I Jump On Fbook And Look Through My Friends List.....I Had Like 2300 Friends And I Only Had 300 Mandem So I Was Sure 2 Get Sum Pussy ;D

Then There Was Some Peng Chick Called Tracie McCartney

Description;

Lightiee

Big Tits(38F)

Big Bumpahh

Blue Eyes

So I Inbox Her Saying.....

'Yoo Sexy, You Orn Beats ? Mans Waiting 4 Your Nice Pussy xx'

And She Replies Saying....

'Yoo Chris. Long Time No Beat :( I'll Be There In About 5 Mins Yeah ?xx'

Then I Reply Saying......

'Ite Babe, Me And My Lonely Dick Will Be Waiting xx'

5 Mins Afterr.......

*Knock;Knock*

Then I Open It And Lips Her Dragging Her Into My Yard And Close The Door, Then Runs Upstairs With Her. Then She Says.....

Tracie: Ahh Babe. I Missed This Boy !! 

Chris: Ahliee, Them Times. Do Me A Favour And Strip Tease.

So Tracie Starts At The Top And Works Her Way Down And Sits On Chris' Lap. Then He Tosses Her On The Bed And Sucks Her Boobs Fingering Her. She Lets Out Some Loud Moan........

Tracie: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Harder Babe. Uh Bun It, Put Your Dick In !!!

Chris: Okay Babe#

So I Put My Dick In Without A Cap And She Rides Me Fast, Turns Me Orn !! Then She Rubs My Dick As IT Goes In And Out. Jheeze, I Dnt Wnt This 2 Stop So I Jush Ride Her.

3 Hours Later.....

Tracie: Ah Shit. Babe Did Yu Put A Cap Orn That ?

Chris: Yeye. 

Tracie: Hmm....Okay. Can I Stay Round Here 4 The Night, It's Abit 2 Late 2 Go Yard Nows.

Chris: Skn ! Later B.

Then I Kiss Her Cheek And Lead Her 2 The Door And Shut It. I Got A Wiffey And Baby. I Only Invited Her Coz I Was Bored LOL.

10:00 P.M

Well I'm Bored And Tired So I Go Sleep.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

9:00 

I Jump On My BB Nd BC Wah Happened Wid Aliyah And The Baby 2 Amina, Emz Nd Travis.

Then They Ping Me Back And Say They Wanna Cum See Her Today. So I Say Ite.

Then I Go Downstairs And Eat Sum Choco Pops, And Have A Shower Then Head 2 Travis' Yard 2 Pick Him Up. Then I Go Hospital Coz Only 2 Ppl At A Time. Then 45 Mins After We Get There And Run To Her Room And Travis Jush Cries And Says..........

Travis: His Eyes Are Jush Like Mums. :'(