Chapter 7.

Aliyah: What The Hell Is Happening ?!

Hoodrats: Bitch Your Gonna Die :P

Then The Bus Driver Came Upstairs Barging Through 2 Come To The Scene.

Bus Driver: Everyone Stay Still. Excuse Me But If You Don't Leave The Young Lady I'll Have To Call The Police As Soon As Possible. Drop The Knife.

Travis: Ayy Guys. That's Ma Sis. Low It.

One Of The Hoodrats: Bitch Give Me Heads Or Die.

With That I Unbuckled His Belt And Pulled His Trousers Down And Saw Some 3 Inch Shit... He Had A Boner LOL. I Was Jush Thinking How The Fuck Am I Gonna Suck On This Shit ?!

There Was Laughter In The Background So I Jush Did Mine Inside My Head....I Didn't Wanna Die Now.

Hoodrat: All Of You Jush Shut The Fuck Up Or She Dies.

I Was Bare Shook Coz I Thought They Would All Start Talking Buh They Didn't :D. Aren't I Loved ?? :D

Hoodrat: Haha. That's What I Thought. Now Bitch Suck My Dick Quick Time.

I Nodded.

20mins Aftaa'

Bus Driver: Are We Done Here ??

Hoodrats: Shut The Fuck Up. We'll Leave When We're Ready !!!

Bus Driver: You Will Leave At MY Time. My Bus. My Rules. Now Get The Fuck Off MY Bus.

Hoodrats: Kmt. Let's Go Guys.

With That They Leave. Chucking A Stone At The Upper Deck Nearly Breaking The Window.

Travis: Rarr You Ite Liyah(My Nickname From Today :D)

Aliyah: Yeaah :D.

Then We Got Off In Two Stops And Walked Into Our Yard To Find It..............................