Chapter One.

StepMum: Morning Bubz,, You Alright ?

Me: Yhh,, I'm Alright Thanks.

StepMum: Good,, Breakfast Has Been Made For You Downstairs

Me: Aww,, Thanks Mum !!

With That Mum Walks Out.

Then My Disgrace Of A Brother Travis Walks In...

Travis; He's A Lightiee,, Nice Hazel Eyes,, Got That 6 Packs...And It's Natural No Steroids,, Always Swaggered Out.

Travis: Heyy Babe,, Wah Yu Sayin?

Aliyah: Nah Nuffin,, And It's Sis Not Babe !! Wanna Go Call Someone Your 'Babe' Go Find A Girlfriend.

Travis: Ite Chill 'Sis'. Anyways I'm Going To A Shubsz Tonight. Wanna Come ?

Aliyah: IteIte. I'll Go Phone Chantelle And Amina And Ask Them If They Wanna Come.

Travis: Ite Then.

With That Travis Walks Out.

Chantelle; Shes A Lightie,, Big Breast(36DD),, Nice Back-Off Buh Not Bigger Than Mine :D And She's Always Swagged Out. That's Wah I Love Bout Her. And She Dnt Take Shit From Anyone !

Amina; She's Dark Skinned(Buh Not Blick),, She Has Alright Breast(34D),, And Sum Big Ass Backoff. I Gotta Admit It's Wayy Bigger Than Mine !!

7:00

It Was Nearly Time To Go To The Shubsz. So I Got In The Shower And Had A Nice Hot Bath With My Dove Shampoo. Then I Got Out Dried Myself And Ran To My Bedroom Naked.

Travis: If You Wern't My Sis,, I Would Beat You Here And Now !

Aliyah: Behave Yourself !

I Entered My Room And Got Out My Cocoa Butter Cream.#Dunk'noee Bout That Cream.

And Opened My Wardrobe And Jush Found A Short Blue Sparkling Dress And Silver Shoes And Accessories To Match It.

I Put All That On And Walked Downstairs To Find My Brother And His Boys Dressed And Banging Out COD Already. Swear Down That Game Brainwashes Minds.

Aliyah: Erm..I'm Gonna Go Phone My Girls And Tell Them I'm Ready Nows.

Travis: Ite Then.

I Walked Up To My Room To Find One Sexaayy Boy Coming Out Of My Toilet.

???: Hello Sexy,, Are You Coming To The Shubsz 2nite??

Aliyah: Yeahh,, Wbu??

???: Yeahh I'm Coming Styll. You're Bare Sexy You Know.

Aliyah: Aww Thanks. But Not As Sexy As You.

???: Hmm...Can Man Catch Your Name Doe ?

Aliyah: Yeah,, It's Aliyah. And Whats Yours?

???: Nathanial.

Aliyah: Nice Name.

Nathanial: Thanks.

And With That,, Me And Nathanial Went Our Seperate Ways.

I Got My BB Of Charge...It Was The White Bold.

Looked At My Phone And I Had Bare Pings From Boys Mostly,, Bare Messages From My Girliess,, And Bare Missed Calls From Friends And MA Girlies.

So I Text My Girls And Tell Them To Meet Me At The Bus Stop.With That I Walk Downstairs And Tell My Bro I'm Goin To Meet Them Nows.

Travis: Ite Then,, Stay Safe Yh.

Aliyah: Okay.

And The Sexay Boy Nathanial Jush Winks At Me And I Smile Back.

So I Walk Out My Yard To Find Two Boys Round The Corner Fully Masked So I Walk Past Them Like A Fool And They Reach Out To Me And...................