Chapter 4

~'talk'~

Atlanta

Not much happened for the rest of the day. Lesson's dragged on, people stared at me, I ignored them and then the bell rang for the end of the last class. The sounds of chair scraping across the floor echoed around the room, and soon enough, everyone was rushing out the door.

I was the last out, following everyone else out to the parking lot where all the buses where park. I found the right one and clambered onto the bus, only to find it was completely full apart from a couple at the back.

Yay.

I noticed people had started to stare so I quickly made my way to the back and sat next to a red head girl who was looking in the other direction. As I sat down, she turned her head, a discussed look on her face.

"Um what do you think your doing. That's for my boyfriend." She said in a bitchy tone, gesturing to the seat I was sat in.

"Oh I'm sorry ma' lady." I said in a sarcastic tone, standing up and bowing slightly.

"You better be." She scoffed, turning back to look out the window. I then went and sat at the back next to the Nathan guy who was sitting next to me in art. As soon as I sat next to him, he immediately lowered his head, took out his phone and headphone's and started listening to music. Why the hell is he so intimidated by me? I'm not that scary am I? Just then, I heard the bitchy red head girl shout. "Chandler, over here!"

I looked up to see Chandler walking down the middle of the bus and sit next to her. "Hey Evie." He said with a smirk, before their lip's connected and they started sucking each other's faces off.

Ew. Seriously. To much PDA for me. I've never really liked the idea of dating or making out with someone or love.

God. What is it with everyone and love. I mean, seriously, do they actually like each other or are they doing it to gain popularity. Well, whatever it is, I never got it.

By this point, the bus had started moving. I wasn't really sure what to do. What do you do when everyone around you is ether talking, laughing or making out? Urg, this is going to be a long bus journey.

——-

Oh my god finally!

The bus pulled up to the bus stop and I quickly stood up. I followed a few people off the bus including Chandler and soon enough, the bus had set off, leaving everyone who had got off the bus.

I started to walking down the road, everyone else going in the opposite direction.

Thank god. Fist day, done. It wasn't that bad. I know it could have gone worse.

Just then I herd running footsteps behind me, stopping when they got to me and felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Reluctantly, I turned round and found Chandler smiling at me, a slightly worn out look on his face.

"Man, you walk fast." He chuckled, breathing heavily.

"Okay and? Do you want something? Homework? Number? Someone else to suck faces with?" I snapped back rudely .

"Whoa, where'd that come from? I just wanted to talk." He defended, holding up his hands as if he was being arrested.

"Well sorry, you've got the wrong person. I'm not one to 'talk'." I rolled my eyes and turned to continue walking. As I started walking, I felt someones arm brush against mine. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes again. "Are you stalking me?" I grumbled, turning my head to look at Chandler.