Chapter 20

~19 Day's~

1 Month Later

Atlanta

As my eyes blinked open, a sudden chill running over my exposed arms. That could only mean one thing... Winter is Coming ((Yes I did just quote Game of Thrones, you gonna kill me?))

I quickly tuck my arms under the covers, earning a warm sensation to run across my arms. As I did, My hands met the soft, bare skin of another person next to me. A smile spread across my face as I cuddle into his bare chest. As I did, he shifted slightly, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

"Morning beautiful." He whisperer in his deep morning voice. Damn, kills me every time.

"Morning handsome."

"What time is is?" He groaned, stretching his arms.

I looked over at my alarm."10:23"

"Mmmm." He hummed, acknowledging what I had said.

I giggled when I felt the vibrations of his hum on my cheek.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just funny when you hum because I can feel it." I giggled again.

"Oh yeah, is it funny when I do this"

Before I could react, he had flipped us over, so he was straddling my hips, and started tickling my sides. I busted out in fits of laughter, "Chandler, stop!" I giggled, waving my arms around.

"What was that," He joked. "You want me to do more, of course" Then started tickling my stomach.

"Chandler, please, I'm gonna pee myself!" I squealed.

He stopped and I took the opportunity to flip us over.

"Hey! That's not fair!" He pouted, trying to look angry but failing.

"But you love me!" I giggled, jumping on him and wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"Nope." He said, refusing to uncross his arms.

"Yes." I said, leaving little kisses all over his face.

"No." He said, not giving in. Okay then, we're gonna play that game are we?

I slowly sat up and moved back, grinding into his crotch. I heard a low growl come from Chandler but he didn't budged. I did it again but deeper and felt his below getting happy. I smirked, looking at him. Leaning forward, kissing his neck. A load moan escaped his lips when I reached his sweet spot. I smirked again, kissing his sweet spot and grinding deeply causing Chandler to grab my hips and squeeze slightly.

"That's," pant "Not" pant "Fair" He whispered into my ear.

I slowly trailed little kisses up to his ear and took his earlobe between my teeth. I then whispers "I know." Before pulling back and jumping off the bed.

I left the room to go get breakfast, but before I did, I herd Chandler let out a pained growl and waking into the bathroom, locking it behind him. I smirked to myself once again, taking the stairs two at a time.

-----

Just as I finished my breakfast, Chandler came sprinting down the stairs, clean and dressed. Before I could comprehend what was happening, Chandler had tackled me off the chair, lifting me up in his arms, and swung me around the kitchen.

"Careful you two." My mum's concerned voice sounded from the other side of the kitchen.

"Sorry Ma'am" Chandler Chuckled, placing me back on the floor.

"It's fine, and call me Emily." She insisted.

"Okay Emily."He said with a smile.

"What have you two got planned for today then?"

"Oh, I really think I have to get home." Chandler said with a pout.

"Whyyyyyyyy?" I complained loudly.

"I've barley seen my mum all week, she's gonna start thinking I don't love her." He said, picking his bag up from next to the door.

"Fine," I grumbled "but I'll see you Monday right?"

"Oh course, see you at school." He leaned in, giving me a short sweet kiss, as my mum was still in the room. Before he pulled away, his whispered for only me to hear, "I'll get you back for this morning."

With that, he opened the door quickly, and walking out the door. He started walking down the street, but just before he walked out of view, he shouted. "Oh, and have first of December!" He smiled, walking behind mt neighbors hedge.

Oh god, just 19 day's until I turn 17. Jesus...

*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, before you drop your shit....

1) Yes I've been gone for a billion years and

2) Yes this is a stupidly fucking short chapter and

3) I know you probably hate me BUT I HAVE REASONS

I must admit, not great ones but still THEY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP!

Okay first, I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK, LIKING FUCKING NOTHING IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW! LIKE LITRALY NOTHING.

I also have been going through a little rough patch as well, like emotionally, but I think I'm getting over it. YAY EMOTIONS

-_____-

no

Okay, sorry again for this, but I'm hopefully uploading again tonight, if I get it finished *crosses fingers*

Love ya!

Ria Xxxx