i'm sorry...

as some of you may have noticed, i have deleted "some great elysium" and "addictive"

now please don't get mad, just let me explain

basically, this just isn't who i am anymore, yeah i know most of the people that join the chandler fandom end up in the same situation and unfortunately, i have too

i don't know what happened, i'm just not as interested in him anymore. i've been in this fandom for maybe three years now? and i've been on wattpad for 2 of those years. i've honestly met some incredible people through this fandom and i'm so so great full, and don't get me wrong, the walking dead is still my favourite tv show, carl is still one of my favourite characters, i just don't like chandler like i once did. i made it to 3000 photos of him at one point, but i've now deleted them all just because i don't feel like i wang them.

thank you all so so much for all of your support and everything you've given to me for the last two years, you have no idea what this means to me, but that chapter of my life has ended, and it's time to start a new one.

i will be keeping this book up ( as much as i hate it) and a happy coincidence but i will no longer be updating on them.

i'm so sorry about this, i just don't want to feel shit about not feeling motivated to write so i hope you all understand.

thank you so much and i hope to see you soon

peace ✌🏻

ria Xxxx