Chapter 23

~Brothers~

Atlanta

3 Day's.

It's only been 3 fucking day's since I broke up with Chandler and I already feel like shit.

It's just slightly harder to sleep at night. That little bit more difficult to get up in the morning . It's even a little bit more of a challenge to smile now.

Why am I so hung up over a boy? It's just another boy who want's to play with my emotions, make me believe he love's me, and move along. I shouldn't be hung over him.

So why am I?

I just got the feeling he was gonna be different, or at least hoped he was gonna be different.

Anyway, enough talk about that. I've got 4 day's until school starts again so I'm going to meet up with Mac at the park. I haven't seen her since the party and I just need someone to talk to.

I shower and put on an over sized jumper with jeans and combat boots. I finish the outfit with a beanie. I look at my phone and see about 50 un-read messages and 30 missed calls from Chandler. Rolling my eyes, I put my phone down and walk out the room. There is no way I'm taking that if he's just going to bug me.

As I walk to the door, I pass the living room with my two Brothers shouting at the t.v. God knows what their doing.

I kiss my mum on the cheek before walking out the door. closing it behind me. 

I turn around, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, then walk down the path, in the direction of the park. 

-----

"Hey bitch!" I hear Mac yell. I turn around and see her just in time for her to jump on me, wrapping me in a huge hug.

I stumble slightly, but regain my balance, hugging her back. After about 5 minutes of this, she finally lets go.

"Well hello to you too." I chuckle. 

"We'll... I herd what happened with Chandler and I though you needed it." She say's awkwardly, looking down.

"Y-yeah, well, what can you do? Fuckboys be fuckboys." I say, smiling weakling, trying not to burst into tears.

She saw right through it however. "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." She whimpers, hugging me again. 

I loose it. I break down, tears pouring out my eyes, soaking her t-shirt.

"He's just a bitch. Don't think about it. How about ice cream?" She say's with a weak smile. 

"It's January?" I question, pulling away and wiping the remaining tears from my cheeks.   

"So? Boo, this is ice cream. It is good for any day of the year." She laughed, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the closest store.

20 minutes later and we're sitting on a bench in the park, watching everyone pass.

"Ever thought about dating a girl?" Mac asked, munching on her ice cream.

"No, not really." I giggle, watching her contemplate what she's just said.

"I have. I just think it's a lot less hassle to date a girl. You know what they like. You know how to make them happy. You understand the  pain they go through. A lot more fun in bed as well." She said, nonchalantly.

"MAC!" I laugh, hitting her shoulder in surprise.

"What? you know it's true. Not having to deal with the pain of sex. Also not having to worry about babies or getting pregnant until you're both ready." She said with a concentrated look.