Chapter 12

~Chandler?~

Atlanta

((Outfit at the top))

I look at myself once again in the mirror, straitening out my jumper for the millionth time. I can't believe I actually said yes. I'm actually going out on a date. Don't get me wrong, I've been on 'dates' before but they never worked because well... yeah.

I herd a faint buzz from behind me. Turning around, I grabbed my phone from the desk and relized it was a text from Kat.

From: KittyKat

Good Luck with the date tonight. I want ALL the details tomorrow xx

I gave a soft laugh at her text and checked the time.

5:54

He should be here soon. I was slightly nervous if I'm being completely honest. We were only going out for dinner but that's still quit significant for me. Like I've said before, I wasn't really one for dating back in Boston so this was quite a step for my usual dates (aka staying at home with chocolates and Netfix. No shame.)

Just then, I herd a faint knock from downstairs. "I'LL GET IT." I shouted to my mum. I've already told her and she practically squealed with happiness. She like that. She knows me and that I don't like talking to people so me getting a date is like a miracle.

I raced down stairs but I was already to late. My mum was already standing there, talking to Nathan.

I groan quietly before walking up behind my mum.

"Hi Atlanta." Nathan greeted me, I huge smile spreading across his face.

"Hi Nathan. Do you wanna go now?" I asked.

"Umm, yer sure. Nice to meet you Mrs.Comfort." He waved. I grabbed My bag and rushed him Out.

Before I could close the door, My mum warned, "Be careful. Don't talk to strangers. Oh and be back by 9 young lady." She pointed at me, giving me the look.

"Yes yes mum, bye!" I waved, closing the door quickly. "I'm so sorry about her. She's really weird about all of this." I giggled.

"Oh no, It's fine. Your mum seams really nice. Talking of nice, you look beautiful." He smiled.

I felt a slight heat start to rise in my cheeks. I looked down, muttering a small 'Thank you' before betting into the passengers side of his car.

-----

((I couldn't think of the  name for the restaurant so just go with it XD))

We pulled up outside a little restaurant that I couldn't pronounce the name of.

"It's Italian." Nathan answered, obviously seeing my confused face. Nodding, he led me into the small restaurant, sitting down at a little table next to the large window.

-----

"Thank you for tonight." I said, softly, smiling at him.

"The pleasure is all mine." He smiled back at me.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, so I looked down, feeling embarrassed. Just then, I felt a cold hand on my chin, lifting it up. My eyes met Nathans, and he started leaning in. I closed my eyes, leaning in, and with that our lips touched. It was such a magical feeling. Our lips just moving in sync with one another. For some reason it wasn't quit what i had hoped. I was expecting sparks, an electric feeling run through me. I didn't get that though. The only time that happened was when... No Atlanta stop, you like Nathan.