Capter three

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Y/N POV

"MOVE YOUR ASS UP AN COME DOWSTARIS!"

We are waiting some time by now and the only thing we could hear was how angry the Lady was. But honestly, it was quite funny."Why should I tell you to do whatever you want but LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE!"After that boy spoke up it was suddenly no noise to here. Which is never i good thing. "Dad, who is she speaking with?"Dad looked in my direction, about to open his mouth to answer but was cut off. "Well it-"

We woman came back looking angry  while going down the stairs but she wasn't alone. Someone was right behind here but I couldn't make out who he was, his cap was hiding his whole face."Sorry that it took so long."She looked at my father before she seat next to him. The mysterious boy still has not moved even an inch."Yeah, stop that childish behavior and sit there." The boy looked in my direction, or more at the spot the Lady pointed. He sat next to me looking at the wall as if it was way more worth it to look at than anything else.

"Should I start?"My dad asked looking at us."I don't care just tell me why we are here already." This is getting ridiculous." Umm...remember when I was away yesterday?" I nodded." Well Y/N I told you I was busy right. But that wasn't everything, that happened that day." my dad stopped himself looking for support."I think it's better if we tell you the whole story from the beginning."

She smiled.