Capter thirteen

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.

YOONGI POV

"Hello dear friend, what's wrong why did you call me?"

" I know what you think you know but I just wanna know like...you know?" That's the weirdest thing I have ever done before I should hang up." Can you please stop talking in puzzles and tell me why you suddenly called me?" Why I called?honestly, I'm not even sure why, I mean okay I know why but maybe, just maybe I hope I am wrong. I hope.

" Okay but don't judge me, I'm just assuming, probably I'm not even right but still I need your opinion on this." I know he wouldn't judge me for anything but for sure he is going to tease me." Yeah, yeah just tell."

Pff..idiot." Okay...mabyeicrushediny/nyesterdayfallingontopofhermakingusbothapologizetheneatingtogethertalkingandsincethanifellweirdaroundher." I shoot out everything that happened. "What slow down I couldn't understand anything."

Okay, fuck it."I THINK I LIKE HER!
"Like who?" Seriously. " Y/N, IDIOT I THINK I LIKE Y/N.
" You're funny." What? " ehm...what do you mean?"
"Yoongi I already knew that you know, you're easy to read." Am easy to read, he knows... " Okay, but what should I do?..please give me some advice." I could hear how he opens himself a pack of sweets eating them.

" And I thought you were smart, what should I do, you should talk to her that's obvious." Making loud noises as he eats he adds." Do you even know how to talk?" I think I should get new friends. "Easy you say, what if she doesn't like me?" I don't think she likes me that way I'm her stepbrother. I mean it isn't illegal but still weird. " How do you know if you don't talk to her?" Okay, he's right about that. " Just try it won't hurt you, but I have training now, sorry see you." Nice the most unnecessary call I ever had.

"Bye Jungkook"