Capter twenty-five

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
AUTOR POV:

"And I'm also sorry."

Y/N lets out of gridded teeth. Her ego cracked a little. Yoongi wanted to disagree but he was cut off by the woman facing him. "I've should give you some time or let you explain yourself but you should have let me explain myself as well."

Yoongi frows not getting my Y/N thinks it's her fault." What do you mean it's not your fault I was dumb, just saying that I like you even though I don't know how you feel about this. Not even thinking that I could hurt you running away as I always do, not-" Y/N stoops him by slapping his shoulder. "Shut up. You always that so much nonsense?"

The male didn't know what to say but that didn't stop Y/N from finally saying what was always hidden in her heart.

"Yoongi you stupid dumb man if you didn't run off earlier you would have to know that I like you too." Y/N looks at him in disbelief as Yoongi still didn't notice that obvious.

"You like me?"

Wtf  Yoongi I'm disappointed. "Yeah, I think so but honestly I think It is close to more than I like you thing you know.''

Now even Y/N can't hide the blush on her face as well as the slight embarrassment in her voice. Yoongi puts his hand on her chin tilting it up softly and tapping her chin smiling as he could feel how flustered he can make someone while doing the bare minimum.

"Is that so?" Yoongi voice tone changed dangerously as he looks into Y/N's pretty eyes. Her makeup was a mess, her hair is messy and her lips are slightly parted, as his finger moves around her features.

But just as Yoongi was about to get way too comfortable, Y/N released herself laughing at that flirty cat-boy, you thought so not today. Y/N ran into her bedroom Throwing her body on her bed and screaming into her cushion like a psychopath.

Her legs hit her bed beating the shit out of it. "How can he just do that." Y/N lifts herself to a sitting position thinking.

I should have killed him with that book.