Capter thirty

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
AUTOR POV:

❗️Mature content (part one)❗️

"Yoongi...ahh!" Yoongi's hands move on Y/NS sensitive spot as his lips continue to suck on her inner thigh, causing Y/NS legs to shake at the sensation of Yoongi's though on her skin.

Stopping Yoongi looks at her with lust full eyes. "Do you like that baby?" His hands move faster than Y/N can handle. "T-to much..." Noticeing how close she is, he stops facing her face with a big smirk on it. "Already so wet for me?" He climbed on top of her, taking off her shirt and leaving her in her bra and panties only. "But my not done with you yet."

His hands slide to her back, where he opens her bra, throwing it near them on the ground. Y/N shyly tries to cover everything, but Yoongi was faster. "No, I wanna see everything off your sexy body, baby." Yoongi takes both Y/N hands, bringing them over her head. "You're so pretty with and without clothes."

Blushing deeply she moans as Yoongi starts to squeeze her left breast while sucking on her right one. "Ahh, Yoongi..." Smirking against her skin Yoongi's hand slides down pulling her panties away, he also stopped sucking her breast as he starts to undress.

"You take the pill?" He asked knowing he doesn't have any protection here right now. Y/N nodes even though she is still a virgin you need to be protected as a woman, no one knows what some men can do.

Yoongi nods as well already pumping his dick in his hands. "You are a virginity right?" He wasn't teasing, he just didn't want to hurt her the first time since she is new to all of this. "Y-Yeah." Yoongi stops peppering himself facing Y/N caressing her cheeks. "I'm going to prepare you and I promise I will be as careful as I possibly can okay?"

"Okay..."