Capter twenty-three

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Author POV:

In the middle of the night while the rain was pouring down like crazy the world was in a deep slumber. Only the moon makes a delightful atmosphere keeping Yoongi wide awake.

Turning around like a worm in his sheets the cat-looking man gives up." I'm so dead later if I don't sleep now." Yoongi lets out an exhausted sigh watching the beautiful midnight sky as the rain starts pouring even heavier than before. Shivering as he throws his blanket away he waddles to his door as hunger suddenly hits the male.

"Fuck I forgot to eat dinner yesterday, I'm so hungry.'' Whining sleep drunk and hungry Yoonig opens his door as a female falls into his room sleeping in the cold in front of the male.

Yoongi nearly lets out multiple curses but stops himself as he shifts closer blushing as his heart skips a thousand when not even more beats. Y/N slowly awakes, the tears dry on he face eyes red, and her face slightly puffy as she cried almost the whole night waiting for her stepbrother.

Yoongi scans her face which breaks his heart. ,, Y/N im s-'' slap! Red spreads across Yoongis face as Y/N screams at the male, crying again in just as pain full as before.

"I HATE YOU!"