Capter twenty eight

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Autor POV:

He kissed me...

Leaning back to scan her reaction Yoongi bites his lips Unsure about his actions.

Why didn't she kiss him back? Maybe he was too rough with her?

"Sorry I shouldn't-" Seeing the look on his face she knew that something was wrong, and she didn't like that he thought it was his fault. "Why would you say sorry you have done nothing wrong?"

His eyes watch her lips like he wanted more than what he got from them. Y/N noticed that obvious craving Yoongi must have for her lips. Then it hit her and she knew what was wrong.

She placed her arms around the male's neck breathing his nice cologne and some of his smell in.

"Help me" Yoongi's eyebrow twitches confused. "Hmm?" Laughing cutely Y/N cups the handsome boy making his heart flutter at her careful touch. "I mean I...you honestly I never kissed someone before that's why I did not know what to do when you kissed me."

Relive spread over Yoongi as she told him that. "So you liked that...kiss?" Smiling shyly Y/N hummed in response. "Yeah I just don't know what to do, you kinda got me surprised you know?"

A small smile creeps on Yoongi's face at the shy response. "Okay then..." Yoongi thought about her request nodding, butterflies growing in Y/N's stomach and a faint blush spreading around her face.

"I teach you everything..."