Capter six

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
Y/N POV

I was out of breath, and my tears finally stopped.

I broke down on a bench next to me, hiding my face with my hands to calm myself down. A careful touch on my shoulders frightened me but as I looked at my back I discovered that boy from the villa, what was his name again? Yoonki or Yoongi something like that.

"Come back your father is worried." Is he fucking kidding me? I'm a total mess which you can perfectly see but he doesn't even care a little bit." FUCK YOU, I don't do what you tell me to do. Like why are you even here, if you don't give a shit just FUCK OFF!"

He just shook his head and took me by my wrist, to press me against the wall of a house. My breathing was about 100 times faster than before, which didn't get any better when he got dangerously close to my face." I don't know who the fuck you think you are.." He stopped himself from looking at my lips, only to move closer to me making his body being prest against mine. He took a strand of my hair twisting it with his fingers.

Suddenly he harshly let go of me, quickly rushing away from me, leaving me alone blushing and flustered. I gasped for air, as my mind began making thousands of scenarios of what could have happened if he hadden stopped himself. What if...no it can't be, I mean why or...?

"Was he about to k-kiss me...?