Capter eighteen

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
YOONGI POV:

when do you know you love someone?

When you're in love with someone, you'll start to develop strong compassion for them. The powerful urge to be connected to this person brings new aspects to your relationship, such as emotional or physical intimacy, passion, and a desire to know everything about them, and be known by them in return.

So I don't love? Or what? But I do like her, but can you call it love already? Honestly, I had more hope in all of this but if not even Google can help me I'm doomed.

Taking a bottle of soju (Korean alcohol) I take a big sip and another, and another, it went on and I already was a little drunk. When I decided to go to Y/NS room. "Oh sleepy I see."

I sat on her bed admiring her beauty. Stroking her cheeks I could feel butterflies explode in my stomach." I never wanted that to happen, but Y/N I think I like you but it's so confusing, I don't even know if you feel something like what I'm feeling for you. I can't say it's love but I also can't say it isn't."

I don't know why but I moved closer and I think if she wouldn't have separated us I would have kissed her." You, you were awake?" I don't know if I was shocked but I think the alcohol made me more emotional than I thought." Ehm no..., I mean...yeah." I could feel that Y/N was overwhelmed with the situation but I was the same as her." How much did you hear?" Lowering her head she takes a deep breath answering, that she heard Everything.

"Shit."