Capter twenty-one

゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。 ゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.+:。゚.
JIMIN POV:

I move slowly on Jungkook, feeling his dick grow inside his pants. " j-jimin f-f-fuck." Shutting his eyes Jungkook breaths intensely, sweat appearing on his face. I go on for a while before I stop taking off my shirt and do the same with Jungkooks, kissing his neck until I find his sensitive skin.

Jungkook grows loudly grapping my waist holding it tightly. "Found it." I kiss my way down his neck over his chest and belly, sucking his skin more as I go down closer to where his pants are. "I don't think you need them anymore." rolling back his eyes his head falls more onto the bed. "Jimin please... just do something, I-I can't control me that much longer."

Finally, I remove his way too-tight pants which makes him hum in relief. "shit I don't know if you're going to like this, I mean does it even feel good...I should stop I do-" I get stopped as Jungkook takes both my hands in his larger ones.

"Jimin please stop being so self concise, you are doing great, and even if you mess up or none of us is going to come it doesn't matter you wanna know why." I nod as Jungkook strokes my cheeks. "I fucking love you little idiot you are the only thing in my life that could never disappoint me in any kind of way, baby for me you are perfect, hot, cute, sexy, and way more than worth everything so just fuck me and enjoy your life and don't let your thoughts ruin it."

"Jungkook I love you so much, I don't deserve someone like you." Jungkook shakes his head lightly hitting my head.
"Stupid pabo(idiot)!" Laughing I have the best night with the person I love the most.

"Only your pabo."